CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I currently play callaway rogue hybrids. I want to try the ping hybrid because my friends play ping and swear by them. I’ve never owned a ping product but I everyone I know loves them.

Currently play a TaylorMade M2 hybrid. I’d like to try a G425 because it looks great, newer tech and the Ping stuff has all been really good and would be a big upgrade over my M2z

I currently don’t carry I hybrid. I need something I can consistently hit from far out, especially when I miss the fairway….which happens often.

I currently have a 12 year old Titleist 21 degree hybrid which has served me well but is last it’s best.
I want the G425 to match my super forgiving driver and give me a chance at the distances I am sure I can hit (also direction ?)

I currently don’t carry I hybrid. I need something I can consistently hit from far out, especially when I miss the fairway….which happens often.

Currently callaway epic. I like the feel and easy to hit nature but the ball flight is very high. Would like to try something I can keep down in the Texas wind.

Currently play a Cleveland Mashie, it is been a faithful club for many years but thing it is time to move on to some newer technology.

Currently playing a PING G400 5H AND 4H, and a PING G410 3H. PING hybrids are ina league of their own. They always seem to go straight, and are so easy to hit! Would love to try the G425 since my 4H is at the end of it's life and I'm currently looking for a replacement. I'd never leave the PING family, so I'd love to try the G425, or replace it with a G410.

Nice.

What hybrids do you currently play?
I have a callaway big bertha 4 hybrid in the bag that I'm currently not getting along with
Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try?
The ping has a different profile than my callaway. Thinking a fresh look might help out that spot in my bag.

I currently have a hybrid that is so old I have no idea what it is, I bought it off a friend during a round of golf for $5 and if I hadn’t he would have thrown it away or snapped it, works okay for me but I would really like something newer and more consistent!

I currently dont play any hybrids. Id love tolearn how to usethem,been golfing since a kid over 22 years and hybrids are new to me. Id like the ping g425 because it looks amazing and would match my ping irons!

Taylor made rescue 3…..time to upgrade since I bought my clubs on FB Marketplace

I’m currently missing a hybrid from my bag! So this is a big missing link for me. I have a ping putter though and I love it so I was planning on getting a ping hybrid and driver when I got the money saved up.

I currently do not play a hybrid but have had a cobra 3W for a long time. Driver, 3W, 3I. I’d like to give this a shot because maybe a will have a more reliable club for that distance just under the 3W that always seems like I am sitting at.

What hybrids do you currently play? Kasco 44
Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? Super Hyten was an advanced technology for a hybrid in 2001, not so much in 2021. Would like to give the new tech in the Ping a go!

Currently pls with with a callaway Xr hybrid but and still can’t figure it out. So I went back to my old Adam’s tight lies. But I’ve heard only good things about ping and would love to give it a try.

Right now I don’t really use any hybrids which is why this is the perfect giveaway for me. I have tried using them but can’t hit them consistently. One of my friends said it is because how cheap the ones that I tried using were made.

Cobra FMax Superlite H3
Keeping hearing great things about the Ping hybrids so and my game could definitely use the help.

None, but I need one and this is the perfect first hybrid to go with my g425 driver!

I currently play a TaylorMade M3 hybrid. But I love the look and feel of the new Ping line. Upgrade for those long par 3’s or use on the par 5s would be great.

I currently do not have a hybrid. I hit my buddies and I love it. His Pings are great.

I play a lynx parallax and it is okay. I play on a budget and would love to have a ping g425 as a replacement club. Thank you for your consideration.

Looks like a great club! I currently play ping 400 driver and Threewood. Custom fitter had me go with Callaway epic hybrid. I really don’t hit it well, always pulling the ball with the epic. Would consider this a big upgrade!

I currently don't own a hybrid. I've always wanted one because I struggle to hit my long irons. Maybe a hybrid would fit me well

I am currently gaming the ping anser (yeah I know, it’s old school) and keep looking for something to kick it out of the bag. I would love to game the new g425 offering from ping and give my bag a needed update!

I think the g425 is the closest hybrid out there to what I have now, and then being able to fine tune the loft to what I need is an added bonus.

Back