CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I dont own a hybrid and would like to try out the ping g-425 since i just purchased the driver and love it. Would be the perfect club to finish off my set!

I currently don’t have a hybrid as I’be just started buying clubs on a student budget, but find I have a hard time hitting lower irons such as a 5 or 4 where a hybrid would fit in nicely. Also always been a huge fan of ping as it was the set my grandpa used and passed down to me, so would love to continue the trend!

1. Cobra F6 hybrids
2. time to modernize whilst keeping the adjustability

No hybrids yet but I’d like to try because I can’t hit my 3 iron and leaves a gap in my bag.

Currently playing cobra f6 2H and 5H. They are way too spiny. I’ve transitioned my driver from cobra to a ping g400 and since bought a ping g420 crossover iron and love them.
Looking to add a hybrid and fairway wood to my bag. This hybrid would be perfect.

Cobra F9 Speedback — 4H. Distance control with that club is an issue, looking for more consistency with the Ping hybrid

I have only played TM hybrids since hybrids became so popular. I switch between a M6 3 and SIM 4. Have heard so much good about the pings. Recently switched out my M5 irons for i500’s. Might be time to go all ping.

Currently play Rogue 3 & 4 Hybrid. Would welcome opportunity to try the Ping G 425.

I carry/play Titleist 818 3H and Homna TW747 4 H
I want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try because I need more consistency and predictable ball Flight and control.

Currently play the Mavrik Max 4 & 5. Would love to try the PING G425 as have had previous PING fairways and really like them.

I play the G410 hybrid and I love it but I’ve had it since it came out and my brother is thinking about getting one so if I win I was gonna try them both out at the end of the day we both walk away with a good club.

I currently play a 3 hybrid Titleist H1 816 set at 20 degree and a 4 hybrid Callaway Apex 14 at 23 degree. My current 4 hybrid has a non adjustable hosel so having a 4 hybrid from Ping with an adjustable hosel would allow me to better fine tune the gapping yardages throughout my set. 🤞🤞🤞

Awesome opportunity. I currently use an Callaway X2hot four hybrid. Would like to try out Ping because I only tried one of their offerings in the past and was great.

I currently play cobra 3 and 4 hybrids which have been good to me but it is time to update!
I want to try the Ping G425 because I have heard excellent things about the forgiveness and consistent spin both of which I need to improve my game.

Playing an Adams IDEA pro black 9031 18* hybrid that is super old but I can’t find anything to replace it. Maybe the Ping can.

Don’t have a hybrid yet. Just got new irons and driver last year and really need something between my 5i and driver. I’m thinking this would work our perfectly!

currently playing a Callaway maverick 4 hybrid and a ping 425 2 hybrid. i love the ping but i am still not sold on the maverick. would love to replace it with a ping and give that a shot.

Taylormade M6 21 degree, orange Tensi S. Just pixked up the 500 irons, so it would make my grr animals to match.

Ping G410 3 hybrid.
Would love to win this, as I’ve upgraded my driver and 3 wood the the G425 and my hybrid is the last piece.

I play Taylormade Aeroburner hybrids. I just transitioned from my Taylormade set to ping g425 driver and irons this would make it complete.

I currently play with a Wilson starter set hybrid it’s a great club! The reason I want to try out the new hybrid is I currently use the G410 Ping driver and love it! I want to see what the new technology will bring to the game!

What hybrids do you currently play? None, because I have strayed away from them, having never found one I could hit.
Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? The entire G425 lineup is just solid. Would love to see if a G425 hybrid could cement a hybrid into my bag long term!

I just purchased the Ping G425 driver and this would be a nice match. I currently use a Callaway Rogue 4hy.

Back