CONTEST Win a Srixon Driver with Adam Rank: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 5

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. Today is Episode 5 of the Worst Golf Podcast and we have a special show featuring Fantasy Football icon Adam Rank.

It’s draft week for a lot of people that play fantasy football, so that will certainly be a topic of discussion. That is not all though, Adam is an avid golfer and we will be talking about his Srixon equipment and even giving away a Srixon ZX5 driver head. This show has a lot going on as the Worst Golf Podcast welcomes Adam Rank.

This week the show is not live, so we recommend watching it right here. If you prefer to do so elsewhere, you can find it here as well.

THP Golf YouTubeTHPGolf Facebook...

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/win-a-srixon-driver-with-adam-rank-the-worst-golf-podcast-episode-5/]Continue reading...

Attachments

• Untitled-13.jpg
    Untitled-13.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go!!! Firing this up!

Got something to listen to on my drive now!

Listening now! Going to be good

That would go well with my ZX5 irons 🔥

Love the morning drop. Got in the ear now.

For League 5 folks, listening will triple the amount of time I put into draft prep....

Alright let’s do fhis

Watching/listening now!

I follow Noelle in Twitter. She is awesome.

Listening now, Adam has a humor that I find hilarious.

I have never listened to Adam Rank before but he's a good listen...

Loved this. I had never seen/heard of Adam before, but will try to check out more of his stuff before. Adam was great. Loved he made a Blink182 reference and knew Travis Barker, Baron Von Tito, was in the Aquabats! Appreciate his fantasy insight and he was really fun to listen to. Only thing I disagreed with was him being a Bears fan. Go Pack Go!!!

Listen and watch is the way to go, Adam was a hoot. Except he wouldn't give Noelle time to talk, haha. Well done

Awesome show on The Worst Podcast! I disagreed with Adam Rank on his rb/rb philosophy. All the winners are doing K/Def from what I am seeing!
Did I catch a possible easter egg in the podcast where you said you were going to challenge Nicole next year? Possible Srixon/THP Event maybe?
Two things that you did that keep this the Worse Podcast 1. Showing punters uniform upside down 2. Swearing. I hope you don't get banned by YouTube for that!
Keep up the bad work! Are you doing a Podcast next week Live from Dormie?

I want to disagree with his take that 7 is a bad draft spot but can't.

I whole-heartedly disagree with the take to move out of the Midwest ;)

Awesome show on The Worst Podcast! I disagreed with Adam Rank on his rb/rb philosophy. All the winners are doing K/Def from what I am seeing!
Did I catch a possible easter egg in the podcast where you said you were going to challenge Nicole next year? Possible Srixon/THP Event maybe?
Two things that you did that keep this the Worse Podcast 1. Showing punters uniform upside down 2. Swearing. I hope you don't get banned by YouTube for that!
Keep up the bad work! Are you doing a Podcast next week Live from Dormie?
No, but we will have a show next week, no worries there. And its going to be terrible.

I disagree with Adam on the RB 1st two rounds. In a 14 team league and a lot of NFL teams doing rb by committee you're probably going to be over drafting on that second rb. Just my thoughts as someone who isn't playing this season.

Thankfully this is up now - I won't be able to be live for most of the rest of the day but at least I get some early THP which makes me very happy.

Great personality to listen to. I bet Adam would be a ton of fun to tee it up with. I agreed with quite a few of his takes - QST Divide is awesome, playing the right tee box, calling them forward tees, St Louis being the crown turd of the Midwest.

However, I can’t agree with leaving a lost golf ball, regardless of brand. That’s how I keep the shag bag full.

Is this a Senior Ixon? :ROFLMAO:

Listening now and really enjoying it. Adam is a great listen and of course Noelle is aways fun. Is it me or does Adam sound a bit like Norm McDonald?

Good thing we had to listen to Adam for 32 minutes before getting to the fantasy info, otherwise this would have been a good one :ROFLMAO:

Back