CONTEST Win a Srixon Driver with Adam Rank: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 5

When I noticed those two helmets I immediately thought Montana/Marino - Superbowl XIX, but of course that's because I'm old.
It is actually Kittle from San Fran and Tyreek Hill from the Dolphins. Both are alternate Flash helmets that bring some fun colors into play.

Totally agree with Adam. I hate when someone picks up my ball and it’s gotten worse recently so now I only look for mine or anyone I am playing with and that is the only time I will touch it to identify it.

Last edited:
That was the least worst podcast yet. I almost enjoyed it!

I disagree with Adam on using the same ball for that many rounds. Mainly because mine never last that long.

Great show!

Totally agree with Adam. I hate when someone picks up my ball and it’s gotten worse recently so now I only look for mine or anyone I am playing with and that is the only time I will touch it to identify it.
We’re you using a Senior Ixon too? 😂

Adam is a great story teller! But I completely disagree with his using a golf ball for so long! Yikes! 18 days with the same ball?! I can only imagine what it looked like!

I disagree about Noelle being good despite being a Packer fan. That's another reason she's great 😎👍🏻

Don't watch NFL network, this guy rambling was boring as all get out..some would say, the worst !! Sorry

I disagree about Noelle being good despite being a Packer fan. That's another reason she's great 😎👍🏻

Don't watch NFL network, this guy rambling was boring as all get out..some would say, the worst !! Sorry
Ooof. That’s rough.

I'm with Adam on the golf balls!
I use them until I loose them and on my regular course, that's not super often. I definitely haven't made 18 rounds with the same one though.

I agree about the Divide balls.

I don’t agree with playing a ball until you lose it…most of the time. LOL.

Contest will remain open through Monday and then we will announce the winner on WGP next week.

I use the same ball until I lose it. That typically doesn't take long. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've made it to 18 with the same ball I started with.

I disagree with Adam (and Noelle) on Rams excessive celebration... They won the freaking SB.... One of the largest markets in the country... Live it up I say!

Not much to disagree with. Bears fan and pulls the ultimate Constanza move as an intern. I think I'd point to his ball usage. He claims to use one for multiple rounds yet says a good round is breaking 90. Are there no hazards where he plays? Something is amiss.

Yeah 18 rounds is a lot of shots on a golf ball :)

Unless my ball gets a cut I’ll play it until I lose it as well. I’ve been known to hit many 1 swing brand new balls out of play

Contest stays open through the weekend

Contest is wrapped up. New episode drops today later on and we will announce winner.

Next show dropping is really good.

Contest is wrapped up. New episode drops today later on and we will announce winner.

Next show dropping is really good.
I’m ready for the next drop. I need something to fill my Monday.

I’m ready for the next drop. I need something to fill my Monday.
I would say around lunch time if not slightly before it will go up.

Back