CONTEST Win a Srixon Driver with Adam Rank: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 5

Fun podcast.

Not an entry, but full PPR is the way to go in fantasy leagues. What drafter doesn’t want to go zero RB? This .5 for receptions keeps my WRs down.

Kupp getting zero respect, he should be the first WR taken in every fantasy draft this year

Does Adam know they make a Z-Star divide? It’s the best of both worlds! Like hot ice. I disagree with Adam’s club choice. He should be playing the Halo irons.

As a Minnesota native, anytime someone talks about the greatness of a professional Minnesota sports team - I can't do it. I disagree - they have led those sports fans to so many heartbreaks I just can't. I understand it wasn't full context, and those two players may do well but no. I now really like Adam though, he's awesome to listen to.

Adam chasing down a Soft Feel in the parking lot.....haha....that is honorary "Reject" status right there....

Fun podcast.

Not an entry, but full PPR is the way to go in fantasy leagues. What drafter doesn’t want to go zero RB? This .5 for receptions keeps my WRs down.
How to overvalue WRs in an already pass heavy league for $100 Alex.

As a Minnesota native, anytime someone talks about the greatness of a professional Minnesota sports team - I can't do it. I disagree - they have led those sports fans to so many heartbreaks I just can't. I understand it wasn't full context, and those two players may do well but no. I now really like Adam though, he's awesome to listen to.
I'm right there with you. I was at game six of the 87 world series with my High School marching band, and thought winning was "a thing." Here in Minnesota, it isn't. :(

The Wild are on year 22 of their 4 year plan........

About to start my draft prep, less go Adam & WGP

That was a good listen. I always forget that Noelle is a Packers fan and it makes me like her even more. LOL.

As a Miami fan, I can relate 100 percent

You sound like a Lions or Browns fan :ROFLMAO:

I'm right there with you. I was at game six of the 87 world series with my High School marching band, and thought winning was "a thing." Here in Minnesota, it isn't. :(

The Wild are on year 22 of their 4 year plan........
As a Miami fan, I can relate 100 percent
You sound like a Lions or Browns fan :ROFLMAO:

You know those posts about us all having the same childhood, or the same "whatever"

This is a case of we all come from the same school of disappointment with local sports teams. It's a sad day.

So I am not a fantasy guy - I guess I am just too old to really get into that - maybe next season, but Adam was fun to listen to. As an NFL orphan - as you said (I am digging this term), it does seem like the way to go, but still just too much going on now. I did used to do a baseball fantasy thing - but we fielded teams and played the games (or gave the s/w our managing preferences) it was based on prior season stats, we'd draft, do lineups, pitching rotations, etc, for the season and playoffs with tinkering, 5th day lineups etc. Tried doing same with NFL - it did not work well.

Anyway, will try to understand it more and go from there - I'll visit the thread and read stuff as the season goes on.

Last edited:
get off to a good start with work stuff or coffee, kolache and WGP. :unsure:

I've gotta disagree with Adam's pronunciation of charade :ROFLMAO:
Editing in case his pronunciation doesn't count. I also disagree with not picking up a lost ball. If I can verify there's no one anywhere near me on the course I'm adding it to my bag :LOL:

Last edited:
Great guest - fun listen. I disagree with him on Dalvin Cook. He needs to slip to #11 pick... :p

I haven't finished yet, but I thought I was listening to Norm MacDonald at first.

Thought we were going to get a Kevin White sleeper pick when I heard the injury bug comment 😢

*checks news* sees he was waived with an injury settlement 😖

I've gotta disagree with Adam's pronunciation of charade :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that was right off the jump - I was thinking about the Srixon XXIO pronunciation when he said that and kind of giggled. Good call!

WORST podcast ever (until next week). The take on getting out of the midwest. BOOOOOOOO.

I look forward to all of these midwesterners telling us in a few years they are staying there when they retire. :ROFLMAO:

That was a boss move going back to your intern job like it was full time! Great show of the worst podcast ever!

Back