CONTEST Win a Srixon Driver with Adam Rank: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 5

Just got finished with this one. A great listen. Although it was cringeworthy to me when he talked about the one ball one round philosophy. Totally disagree with that one lol. At the very least I always tee up a brand new ball over water hazards. Always. I learned to always sacrifice a virgin ball to the golf gods. If it goes in the water, I like to think they are appeased and will give me mercy the rest of the round. If it goes over, it means the gesture was appreciated 🤷‍♂️

Loved the show! There wasn't much I disagreed with but I guess playing the ball too long. I usually lose mine before they get dinged up but once mine start to get serious marks they go to the driving range bucket.

Really loved the Larry David moment of tracking the guy down in the parking lot to get his old ball back, us introverts need hero's like Adam for those moments 😂. The 49er helmet front and center was nice touch 👌.

I disagree with Adam’s take about rather watching the game on TV than going in person.
Getting an $18 Michelob spilled on you is all part of the experience 😂

The 49er helmet front and center was nice touch 👌.
We went with that one because Adam is such a wrestling guy and Kittle signed it Stone Cold Kittle.

I mean seriously, who wants a signed punter jersey.

I actually think that is kind of awesome and fits perfectly with your theme..

I actually think that is kind of awesome and fits perfectly with your theme..
In the loft area with the rest of the jerseys? A punter? I mean maybe Kathy Ireland as the kicker in Necessary Roughness since most of our jerseys are fake people haha

Sort of related to the podcast, but I live in an area where we get lots of transplants. If you decided to move here, please don't tell me how great things were where you used to live. If they were that good, you wouldn't be here.

Great show. I haven't seen Adam, but he kind of sounds a little like Norm Macdonald to me. He's a good story teller for sure. One of his take I disagree on is using the same ball for 18 days. Swap it out for a new one man! Especially if you get inside supply.

In the loft area with the rest of the jerseys? A punter? I mean maybe Kathy Ireland as the kicker in Necessary Roughness since most of our jerseys are fake people haha

Punters in general are fake people.

We went with that one because Adam is such a wrestling guy and Kittle signed it Stone Cold Kittle.
Add one more reason I love Kittle! I'll be rocking his jersey for the opener.

Sort of related to the podcast, but I live in an area where we get lots of transplants. If you decided to move here, please don't tell me how great things were where you used to live. If they were that good, you wouldn't be here.

OMG yes!

Punters in general are fake people.

I legit just laughed out loud. That was good.

That would be hilarious

Add one more reason I love Kittle! I'll be rocking his jersey for the opener.
Only one in our house that is allowed to rock a jersey is Arrow.

I bet it is even worse where you are.

It would be a fantastic grind my gears topic for you all.

I bet it is even worse where you are.

It would be a fantastic grind my gears topic for you all.
We really need to have Adam back on to go through FL Man and Ranting segments. That would be fun.

We really need to have Adam back on to go through FL Man and Ranting segments. That would be fun.
Please. That would be amazing.

I feel you on this one. We get it back in Ohio or NJ it was so perfect you moved here :cautious:

Only one in our house that is allowed to rock a jersey is Arrow.
Any inside info on what jersey Arrow has lined up for week 1? Need to factor that into my draft strategy tonight...

Any inside info on what jersey Arrow has lined up for week 1? Need to factor that into my draft strategy tonight...
Has to be the phins, their run game has been (n)

He only owns one. Its a Titans jersey, because like Derrick Henry he is the King.
He probably needs a Jags jersey and a Bucs jersey too though, since he has lived in all three places.

Just finished. I completely disagree with Adam on playing the same ball 18 days straight. I can't even commit to a brand for 18 days straight. I lose balls in my backyard more than he loses on the course.

I feel you on this one. We get it back in Ohio or NJ it was so perfect you moved here :cautious:
Always the primary offenders

Working on some things that were teased.

The 49er helmet front and center was nice touch 👌.
When I noticed those two helmets I immediately thought Montana/Marino - Superbowl XIX, but of course that's because I'm old.

Back