CONTEST Win a Trip to Hammock Beach for the Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

Yes, Grint pro version for stats
Yes, NX7 Pro
Yes, still AC Member
ORD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? I currently do not. I'm a blank canvas!!!!
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? I do
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Always
4. Airport you would use for travel? Sky Harbor (PHX)

Good luck, everyone!

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? I have just started using the shot tracker feature of Grint, but find it’s cumbersome and takes my focus away from the game.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? No. I usually just use the GPS on Grint.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes
4. Airport you would use for travel. I’m equidistant from IAD, BWI or DCA.

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf?
  • Yes, I used to use ShotScope before they had shot tracing, then switched to Arccos
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder?
  • I use a BlueTees Rangefinder
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
  • I am an Albatross member
4. Airport you would use for travel
  • LAX - Los Angeles

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? I do not (unless you count using my fingers to count my score on each hole)
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? I do
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. I am.
4. Airport you would use for travel. Newark, NJ (could just as easily use Philly if needed)

We do a lot of cool things on THP, and the Data Experience Sponsored By Shot Scope will be one heck of a prize for two lucky THPers. We are now open for you to win an amazing weekend of golf, gear and more.
View attachment 9012414

When and Where
Dates: 11/5-11/7
Palm Coast, FL
Course: Hammock Beach Golf Resort

Cost and What’s Included
It's FREE!
New Shot Scope V3 & MUCH MORE
Multiple Rounds of Golf at both Conservatory and Ocean Course
Airfare, Hotel, Group Dinners
There is no cost to you at all (outside of rental car if you choose one)

This will kick off well before the actual THP Experience as the two lucky participants will each get a care package from Shot Scope containing a V3. Your job will be to play a few rounds so that some data can be tracked before coming to Hammock Beach. Upon arrival, the amazing will begin. Education, Data, More Goodies and so much more!

You will play golf at both the Conservatory and the Ocean Course that weekend with both Gavin and Jennifer from Shot Scope. From there more data will be broken down with the goal being to help you understand your game and equipment

How To Get Involved
Your 2021 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other once in a lifetime experiences on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.
Post in this thread with the following info.

Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread. Don't forget, The Data Experience is another perk of being an Albatross Club member and is open to AC members only. The club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity. For more information on that, click here.

Good luck everybody!
We do a lot of cool things on THP, and the Data Experience Sponsored By Shot Scope will be one heck of a prize for two lucky THPers. We are now open for you to win an amazing weekend of golf, gear and more.
View attachment 9012414

When and Where
Dates: 11/5-11/7
Palm Coast, FL
Course: Hammock Beach Golf Resort

Cost and What’s Included
It's FREE!
New Shot Scope V3 & MUCH MORE
Multiple Rounds of Golf at both Conservatory and Ocean Course
Airfare, Hotel, Group Dinners
There is no cost to you at all (outside of rental car if you choose one)

This will kick off well before the actual THP Experience as the two lucky participants will each get a care package from Shot Scope containing a V3. Your job will be to play a few rounds so that some data can be tracked before coming to Hammock Beach. Upon arrival, the amazing will begin. Education, Data, More Goodies and so much more!

You will play golf at both the Conservatory and the Ocean Course that weekend with both Gavin and Jennifer from Shot Scope. From there more data will be broken down with the goal being to help you understand your game and equipment

How To Get Involved
Your 2021 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other once in a lifetime experiences on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.
Post in this thread with the following info.

Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread. Don't forget, The Data Experience is another perk of being an Albatross Club member and is open to AC members only. The club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity. For more information on that, click here.

Good luck everybody!

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? No
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes (Shotscope SL1)
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member- confirmed
4. Airport you would use for travel - CLE

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? NO.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? YES.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club member: YES.
4. Airport you would use for travel: T. F. Green Airport (PVD)

1. I used to keep track on a scorecard, tried a couple of apps, but have gotten a bit lax recently.
2. I do use a laser - Nikon Prostaff 3i
3. 2CAE6065-C954-4240-A4EC-C4C1E7039B80.jpeg
4. Either IAD or DCA

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Sort of? I use the app Golfshot and manually enter shots on it while I'm walking to the next hole as much as I can.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes, but it was the cheapest one from Amazon Warehouse as a Father's Day gift a couple years ago. It's meh at best.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Yes! And as long as I'm a member on this forum I will be.
4. Airport you would use for travel I have family in the area and I would prefer to drive. If not, New Bern NC to Daytona Beach isn't too bad.

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Yes; Arccos on one set, Shot Scope V3 on another (and use the watch every round).
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes.
4. Airport you would use for travel. New Orleans or Gulfport-Biloxi.

This sounds AMAZING. I really am intrigued in where data tracking is going in golf, and I have wanted to play Hammock Beach for some time now. Good luck THP'ers!

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? I do, but it's fairly basic and manually entered. I use the Grint, and only the basic version at that (tracking fairways, greens and putts). I really want to do more though, as I feel it'll be super insightful into where I should be focusing my limited practice time.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Indeed I do - a basic Bushnell without slope.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member I am indeed!
4. Airport you would use for travel The preferred would be Harrisburg, PA (MDT) or Allentown, PA (ABE) as they are closest (~1 hr drive). However, they are small airports, and sometimes Philadelphia (PHL) or Newark (EWR) are better options even with the longer drive (~2 hr drive).

No, i track on my scorecard some data, but rarely analyze it later. I believe i could fix a couple things with better data
No, i have a garmin gps and i also use an Apple Watch app.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
Confirmed, i am a member and it’s been a highly pleasant experience too.
4. Airport you would use for travel.
I can use either IAD or DCA.

THANKS!!

Can't wait to see who the lucky 2 are that will be headed on this awesome vacation.

Man this looks cool! More data, more fun! Can’t wait to follow this, good luck everyone!

Oh boy this sounds awesome!

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Yes I do...currently using Golf Pad with a Samsung GalaxyWatch 3
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes, Precision Pro NX9 Slope
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member: Yes
4. Airport you would use for travel: ATL

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? - I use basic stat tracking on my GPS app.

2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? - I do use a Vortex rangefinder that I also use when hunting.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Yes I am #phcancer

4. Airport you would use for travel - MSY (New Orleans)

Can't wait to see who's lucky enough to win this!

Currently, no. I had Game Golf for a while, but found pressing the club grip to the unit before each shot was tedious & I never developed the habit, so any data I got was very spotty.

Yes. I actually use it more for shots inside 100 yards, because I have those shots down more consistently, and because my depth perception & ability to judge distances is horrible. I also am playing a lot of new courses this year where I don't always have a direct line of sight to the flag, so I realize that rangefinders are inherently limited.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Yep

CLE or CAK

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Not currently but I want to
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? No I currently use a gps app on my phone
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member I am an albatross member
4. Airport you would use for travel CLT

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Putts and GIR with pencil on a scorecard. Tried Arccos, wasn't a fan.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes.
4. Airport you would use for travel. Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? I don't currently.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes, I do.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Heck Yeah I Am!!!
4. Airport you would use for travel - Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG)

Huge shoutout to THP and Shot Scope for putting together another great opportunity for forum members!!!

I've been waiting for this event to come! Was intrigued from the first teaser...
1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? I keep manual stats (Fairways hit, clubs played, GIRs, putts, penalties, etc). Tried using my Garmin GPS for distance tracking for awhile but it was pretty labor intensive
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes, I have two at the moment. Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope and Bushnell Tour V5 Shift
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Absolutely, and super proud to be a supporter
4. Airport you would use for travel. Tucson International (TUS)

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? - Not really. I have a Garmin watch but mostly use that for yardage and tracking number of putts
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? I do not. Get approximate yardages off my Garmin watch
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Yes
4. Airport you would use for travel - MCI (Kansas City)

Looks like an awesome opportunity!

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Not really - I enter basic round stats into Grint, but no club level data.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Sometimes... I own a Leupold, but more often than not I eyeball it.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes.
4. Airport you would use for travel? Lebanon, NH (LEB)

Thanks for the contest, sounds like an awesome experience. Good luck all!

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? I track some stats on my GHIN but no shot data.
2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes, I use a Nikon rangefinder.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes, I am an Albatross member.
4. Airport you would use for travel? San Diego

Back