CONTEST Win a Trip to The Project X Experience with Mizuno Golf

Driver is one thing in the bag I love to hit but do not love the one I have.

Entered! Good luck everyone

The details have been out and our friends at Project X are at it again and have something incredible planned for the lucky winner. If you missed all of the details, they can be found in this thread here. We call them Experiences, because this is unlike anything we have ever done before.

View attachment 9026426

When and Where
November 16th-18th
Chateau Elan
Braselton, GA

The Experience
The lucky winner will have their travel booked and be on their way courtesy of THP to Atlanta, GA where they will make their way to Braselton and check into the beautiful Chateau Elan. Dinner that night with Keenan Phillips from Project X and Chris Voshall from Mizuno at the resort, where you will learn all about both brands. Quick night's sleep and then a tour of the Mizuno Production Facility where they build all of the clubs that go out (it's awesome) and then get presented with a brand new Mizuno driver and custom Project X shaft made just for you. Then we have some golf, another dinner, a quick night's sleep and you are headed back home with your new club and memories to last forever.

Cost & What's Included
Cost: Zero Dollars - You will be responsible for your travel from airport to resort
Airfare to Atlanta, GA
Lodging at Chateau Elan
Golf with Chris Voshall and Keenan Phillips at Chateau Elan
Group Dinners and Drinks
A new Mizuno driver and custom Project X shaft
Facility Tour
And so much more

How To Get Involved
This is open to anybody that is a THP Forum member, but if you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member, you get FIVE entries in the hopper. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your full name and THP forum screen name
Your Date of Birth
Airport you use

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread.

Good luck everybody!
Just entered! Best of luck to all!

This one ends today!

Winner will be announced next week and we will get their travel booked.

Good luck everyone, been thinking about this one a bunch. Should be a blast!

This one ends today!

Winner will be announced next week and we will get their travel booked.
Awesome contest. Good luck to everyone that entered like me!!

Entered.

I think getting fit at Mizuno would be awesome. I would love to be professionally fit...stz..& even flow shaft. Ronald k white rkwhite43 fly out of philly,pa.

Insane, right? I want a piece of that experience for sure.
I live just a few minutes from there, and it is incredible year round!

entered!! What an awesome opportunity!!

giphy.gif

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered!!

Back