CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

After taking lessons, I would be grateful for Club Champion to maximize my game with custom fitted Ben Hogan irons!

Amazing chance to be fitted by the best with the iconic Ben Hogan brand. Please and Thanks

Good luck everyone. This one sounds super cool.

Less than a year away from retirement, and the plan is to play golf(instead of just wishing I could play more), and fitting clubs would be a great start! Been a long time fan of Hogan and his work ethic...it's in the dirt!

I've always bought my clubs 2nd hand and think a fitting would improve my game. Ben Hogan clubs look amazing!

Club Champion and new Ben Hogan Irons, yes please; thank you for the amazing opportunity!

What an awesome experience! Would love to get fit by Club Champion for some new BH irons!!🤞🏼🤞🏼

Love the opportunity for a premium fitting, for premium clubs, and an amazing experience. Bonus: I can drive to this. 😊

Had a set of the Apex Plus irons years ago and loved them! This would be a great experience!

I am going to play Hogan irons anyways so having them optimized by the experts is a no brainer.

Be a fun time here! What a way to get into something you KNOW will be awesome.

10 year old, self-fitted irons need to be replaced! What a great way to do so!

I have never been fitted before for all my clubs and this will be a great first experience for me.🏌️💵 💵🤞🤞

Been playing Hogan’s for years. Currently gaming an old set of Apex edge pro. Would love to go thru a proper fitting at Club Champion.

I've never had a full fitting or the opportunity to even test Ben Hogan irons, it would be amazing!

I'm doing fine with my Blacks. But new Hogan's with Fitting? Senior Tour Next Year!!!

With Ben Hogan irons in hand and a proper fitting, I could inch closer to becoming my club champion!

An expert fitting at Club Champion with Ben Hogan would fix the gap issues with my current setup.

Thanks THP, Ben Hogan Golf, and Club Champion, for such an incredible opportunity!

Official Entry:
My game could use some amazing clubs from Ben Hogan Golf, fit for me by the experts at Club Champion.

Club Champion + Ben Hogan + Me = Incredible Experience!

Entry:
I can’t think of a better way to elevate my game than this opportunity with Ben Hogan and Club Champion!

Entry:
Club Champion, Ben Hogan, The Hackers Paradise, Experience: (I only needed 8 words to know why I want it!)😉

Don't you think it's time for an upgrade? :unsure: Imagine what you could do with today's technology :eek:
Oh no, not you too. Shaun is literally a broken record around me enticing me to get new clubs. Although this year could be the year I stretch the lead on him even more with a new bag of clubs. If it ain't broke don't fix it, but also not opposed to free clubs haha :LOL:

Back