CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This amazing contest gives a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

879B5195-B9EB-4B9F-B6FE-AF5472CBE0F4.jpeg

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

What's Included in the Grand Prize Package
New Ben Hogan Irons
FullClub Champion Irons Fitting
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive double the entries in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signing up for a chance at this amazing grand prize is pretty easy. Just follow the 3 steps below and you could win.

1. Read this entire post.

2. Post in this thread why you want to win new a fitting at Club Champion and a new set of Ben Hogan irons in 20 words or less.

3. Sit back and see if you win when the grand prize is announced in a few days.

Rules
One entry per person
Contest ends March 8th at 11:59pm ET
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

This would be an awesome Trip for a lucky member. Good Luck to all.

Head to the Windy City, be Fit like a King & leave an Icon with Ben Hogan & Club Champion.

I have never been fitted for clubs before and would love this opportunity to go to Club Champion HQ. Plus, I love Chicago!

I have never been fitted before because I really don't have the money to get it done but would love to, what an amazing opportunity

Have been using clubs that are fit to someone 5’6” for 4 years now. Would be amazing to get fit for clubs for someone 5”11 3/4.

I’m on the β€œback nine”, never been fitted! There’s still time to rescue my β€œround”.

Good luck all. I would be all over this, but just got new irons last October. I hope this works out as well for you all as my Titleist irons have so far for me!!!

Why? Because the Club Champion approach to fitting is great and Hogan is putting out some amazing performing irons.

Never fitted before . This would give me the confidence to beat my friends 😁 plus would be an awesome experience!

Good luck to those who enter!

I’ve never been fitted for clubs and would love to have the opportunity to get it done. πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Man it sucks to be a Lefty, but thank God I'm not! Club Champion Fit Me! BHG Iron Me!

Picked up the game two years ago! Can’t stop playing and a custom fitting would be icing on the cake!

Oh this is going to be fantastic! Ben Hogan irons are really, really good, and having them fit makes it so much better.

Same irons, for 10 years, need to continue whooping up on the family for the foreseeable future.
Even funnier as this is my cousin and I'm one of the many family members who get routinely beat by him! 🀣🀣

Always interested in a CC fitting and have never played Ben Hogan clubs. I love testing clubs so let's go!

Best of Luck everyone. This is yet another amazing opportunity from THP, Hogan Golf & Club Champion.

Right in my boy @Putterbutter back yard!!!

Entry:
Have never been through a fitting. Club Champion is the best! Hogan irons are exceptional. Experience of a lifetime!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Even funnier as this is my cousin and I'm one of the many family members who get routinely beat by him! 🀣🀣
Same irons, for 10 years, need to continue whooping up on the family for the foreseeable future.

Don't you think it's time for an upgrade? :unsure: Imagine what you could do with today's technology :eek:

Heard alot of good things about Ben Hogan clubs. I'll tell you what since I live in Chicago I'll take the el downtown and just meet you there!:ROFLMAO:

Entry:
Club Champion rocks the fitting world, while Hogan's quest for perfection is never ending .... an impeccable combination.

Back