CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

Club Champion fitting, Hogan irons would move me up a level. Play, practice helped, need a fitting to get there.

Ben Hogan irons are 🔥 and Club Champion will make sure they are perfect for me.

Wow this would be great! I loved my Apex irons 15 years ago, and I've never been fit for clubs before. I saw a Hogan rep at the Denver Golf Show last month and got to hold some of the clubs. Thankfully the rep had a towel to wipe my drool!

Club Champion and Hogan makes for a outstanding combination. Just give it to the New Guy!! Me.

Wow, this would be an awesome experience!

For me, I'd love to try out another set of Hogan's; the last time I played them was in the late 70's with Hogan Apex II irons and the laminated woods with the "speed slot"! The Hogan wedges were the best you could game back then too.

Entry:

I've never been fit, and don't have a club champion in my area. Plus, Hogan is my golf idol.

Older, Slower since last fitting in 2010. Need new clubs that fit my new swing speed.

A trip to Club Champion to check out the BH line is just what my game (and instagram feed) needs!

I'd love to gt my hands on the NEW blades coming, fitted to the max, OR the next version of the Ptx's
I have been a Hogan player since 1982...

Never been fit before and why not have it done by the best with some beautiful Hogan irons!

I'm currently gaming a set of Titleist Dci Blacks, I think that's reason enough! Good luck all!

Good luck to those that enter!! What an unbelievable experience this would be.

Entry:

Nearest Club Champion is almost 200 miles away. Getting fit with Ben Hogan irons and all the related education, priceless.

Would love to learn more about the Club champion process and the dynamics of what goes into fitting a player!

This would be amazing. Chi town and Hogan clubs are both on my bucket list.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Entry:
Professional fitting, new irons, trip to Chi-Town. Canadian seeking THP Experience. Rock my world.

Wow, what an amazing opportunity! I want to win this experience as much for the fitting as the BHG equipment! Having done a CC full bag fitting 3 years ago, I know my swing has changed but my equipment hasn't kept up.... Teaming with BHG clubs would be a perfect match....

But, as much as I'd like to win, unfortunately have to pass! Good luck to all who enter.

This amazing contest gives a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

What's Included in the Grand Prize Package
New Ben Hogan Irons
FullClub Champion Irons Fitting
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive double the entries in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signing up for a chance at this amazing grand prize is pretty easy. Just follow the 3 steps below and you could win.

1. Read this entire post.

2. Post in this thread why you want to win new a fitting at Club Champion and a new set of Ben Hogan irons in 20 words or less.

3. Sit back and see if you win when the grand prize is announced in a few days.

Rules
One entry per person
Contest ends March 8th at 11:59pm ET
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.
I have been playing with the same mix bag of clubs for so long. Would love a chance to get a full set.

Back