CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

Hogan making its way in the industry. I want to be on that train.

Entry:
Indian vs the arrow. Time to finally find out. How could you ever blame the equipment after this experience?!

Super excited to see who will be joining me.

Oh to be right-handed....
Incredible products from a company you just want to see succeed!
Good luck to all:)

Entry:
Professional fitting, new irons, trip to Chi-Town. Canadian seeking THP Experience. Rock my world.
GL brad! Great prize for whomever gets it! 🍺:cool:

Waiting in anticipation.....good luck all.

This event has me on the EDGE of my seat! The chance to win quality Ben Hogan equipment like the PTx and have the PROS at Club Champion build them, is insane. If the winner chooses the new blades, they will be an ICON in my book! :cool:

Hogan's are hot and I want to be made hotter by getting Hogan irons fit to me by CC muah.

This would be awesome. My last set of Ben Hogan irons - Apex Plus 3-Equalizer with #3 shafts were amazing!

My iron game needs more consistency. Club Champion, Ben Hogan irons, and THP would be an amazing solution!

I need Ben Hogan’s magic to help me with my iron game this year!

Cmon folks this an experience you don’t want to miss. How often do you have the opportunity to be fit by the best & receive a set of BH irons made just for you? Not to mention travel with @JB just one thing to remember he likes 🤗.

I have never played anything with the word “Hogan” on it! That needs to change at Club Champion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom fit Ben Hogan goodness with Club Champion in Chicago all thanks to THP? It would make my year!

One more day to enter!

Last day to enter!

Will never forget my edge irons. 1st and best irons ever. Would love to regain those buttery feeling clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never have been custom fit for an entire set before. Would love the experience! What an opportunity! Thanks :)

Twenty words gets you in.
What a great Contest to win.
A new set of irons fit to me
WHEE!

21 years old irons, closest fitting center is over 2,200 miles by road or almost 1,500 miles by air.

Good luck to everyone! I've not yet tried Ben Hogan clubs, so very interested in your stories on this experience

I should win this because it would be a prefect got well present to me 😈

Good luck everyone. Excited to see who gets selected.

PTx Pro irons were great today! Checks a lot of boxes!

Back