Win a women's U.S. Open Package

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was fortunate enough to win 2 U.S. Women's Open packages so I am going to give away one of them. The package contains a cap, a flag, a bag tag and a lanyard.

***You must be an Albatross Member to enter***

To have a chance to win just post in this conversation with your favorite LPGA player and you are entered. I will conduct a random drawing early next week for the winner.

20210108_075037.jpg20210108_075053.jpg

Was this in the same contest or did you win two different contests?

Was this in the same contest or did you win two different contests?
Two different ones. I didn't know that I had won the 1st one when I entered the 2nd one.

Nellie Korda is my favorite. Both the Korda's are great.

Georgia Hall for me. But the Korda sisters are a close 2nd.

Brooke Henderson. Thanks for the awesome contest.

NOT AN ENTRY. As most on here probably know from my Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions threads the last two years, I am a huge Georgia Hall fan.

Minjee Lee

I was fortunate enough to win 2 U.S. Women's Open packages so I am going to give away one of them. The package contains a cap, a flag, a bag tag and a lanyard.

***You must be an Albatross Member to enter***

To have a chance to win just post in this conversation with your favorite LPGA player and you are entered. I will conduct a random drawing early next week for the winner.

View attachment 8987053View attachment 8987054
Brooke Henderson

Awesome gesture John! My hs golfer daughter would love this! (y)
I have 2....Cydney Clanton has impressed me both on and off the course for years. And Sophia Popov captivated me last year and was truly one of the great stories of 2020! Will continue to root for both!

That’s a good looking flag!

Brooke Henderson for me! 🇨🇦

Jessica Korda
Thanks for the opportunity and for sharing on THP!

My daughter -in-law was at a corporate event and got a lesson from Nancy Lopez.

How cool is that?!

I would have loved for Michelle Wie to have been the lady version of Tiger Woods we all thought she'd be. I guess Lydia Ko has to be my favorite LPGA player. She dealt with some setbacks, obviously dedicated herself to fitness, and may wind up the greatest female player ever.

Charlie Hull!!! Thanks John for the awesome giveaway!!!

Brooke Henderson. Thanks for the awesome contest.

I’m taking any lady named Brooke and moving on to the next conversation.

So Brooke Henderson and thank you!

Imbee Park - love her swing, it looks so effortless.

Bianca Pagdanganan, powerful swing that looks effortless in real-time.

I got to meet Brittney Lincicome years ago, she probably would never remember me, but when she was younger on Tour, my best Friends Nephew was dating her. He worked for Callaway at the time, His mom was an LPGA teaching Pro at Ormond Beach back in the day. Back in 2005ish I have followed her since then and consider her my fav.

Nelly Korda

Awesome gesture, John!

Nice flag. Jennifer Kupcho for me.

Back