CONTEST Win a Year Supply of Bridgestone Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today the Bridgestone VFT program officially launched and the company wants you to PLAY IT SAFE AND GET VFIT. With demo days not available in a lot of areas currently, here is a chance to get fit for your golf ball and possibly win a whole lot of them.

2667EA4E-DB7D-4700-B7A3-993DAE44A4A7.jpeg

The Contest
First off, everybody that submits a video to VFIT will get some samples of the Bridgestone golf ball they are fit into. However, they want to do something special for THPers and give away a year’s supply to a lucky winner. The winner will be selected randomly by Bridgestone on April 15th.

To be entered, you will just enter a promo code in the VFIT submission and that is “THP”. Once that is done, you are automatically entered and of course get some samples shipped just for giving it a try.

How to Enter
Step 1, head over to the Bridgestone website here, and follow the simple instructions on how to do VFIT. It takes only a single swing and a recording.

Step 2: Submit that swing based on the instructions.

Step 3: Get your results in an email.

It’s that easy and you could win a year supply of golf balls fit to your game. Want to know what THPers are saying about the new TOUR B? Click here to check out that thread.

It worked for Tiger, here is a fun ad with Fred Couples doing his fitting.

Last edited:
Awesome!!

I put this off last time. Will try to get the wife to record in the backyard this afternoon if I can get over her eyerolls.

• Admin

Awesome. Submitted (y)

Good luck everyone :cool:

Ok, ok. I’m in to try this again!

Thanks @JB and Bridgestone! The only problem is a years supply of golf balls may only last about three months for me at the course I typically play.

Thanks @JB and Bridgestone! The only problem is a years supply of golf balls may only last about three months for me at the course I typically play.

Then I think you need to enter

So freaking awesome...this will happen!

Dang it, I need this weather to warm up fast! What a cool contest and hopefully I can get to a driving range soon.

How long is this contest running? Also do you need to hit a real ball or could you do it in your backyard with a foam ball?

Just entered!

@JB How do they mail you samples of what you're fit into? Noticed it didn't ask for an address.

Last edited:
Thanks, now to get video!

Thanks, now to get video!

I know some people are working on social distancing, so I just tried using the THP Pop Socket and it holds the phone on the golf bag perfectly.

I know some people are working on social distancing, so I just tried using the THP Pop Socket and it holds the phone on the golf bag perfectly.
That's a great idea!

RECOMMENDATION
TOUR B XS
TOUR B XS
MeWho Plays the TOUR B XS
Check Mark
108 mph swing70.30% have a swing speed over 105 mph
Check Mark
150 mph ball speed90.70% have a ball speed over 135 mph
Check Mark
11.0 ° launch81.40% have a Medium (8° to 16°) launch angle
3350 rpm back spin43.10% have under 2700 rpm of back spin
rpm side spin33.30% hit it Straight (-250 to 250 rpm side spin)
235 yards44.60% drive the ball 245 - 270 yards
We've fit 35,028 players to the TOUR B XS.

A
Check Mark
indicates your selection matches the most common attributes of all players we fit for the TOUR B XS.
#1 Ball Fitter In Golf
Bridgestone Golf, Inc.
15320 Industrial Park Blvd, NE, Covington, GA 30014
Toll free: (800) 358-6319

Today the Bridgestone VFT program officially launched and the company wants you to PLAY IT SAFE AND GET VFIT. With demo days not available in a lot of areas currently, here is a chance to get fit for your golf ball and possibly win a whole lot of them.

View attachment 8932967

The Contest
First off, everybody that submits a video to VFIT will get some samples of the Bridgestone golf ball they are fit into. However, they want to do something special for THPers and give away a year’s supply to a lucky winner. The winner will be selected randomly by Bridgestone on April 15th.

To be entered, you will just enter a promo code in the VFIT submission and that is “THP”. Once that is done, you are automatically entered and of course get some samples shipped just for giving it a try.

How to Enter
Step 1, head over to the Bridgestone website here, and follow the simple instructions on how to do VFIT. It takes only a single swing and a recording.

Step 2: Submit that swing based on the instructions.

Step 3: Get your results in an email.

It’s that easy and you could win a year supply of golf balls fit to your game. Want to know what THPers are saying about the new TOUR B? Click here to check out that thread.

It worked for Tiger, here is a fun ad with Fred Couples doing his fitting.

This is great, just put a box in your bag and have one of your playing partners take a video using your cell phone, then submit!

I am entered. It’ll be interesting to see what the VFit comes up with and if it corresponds to their normal online fitting tool.

Thanks for the opportunity. I just set up the net and mat in the backyard. I’ll do this tomorrow morning!

Back