CONTEST Win a Year Supply of Bridgestone Golf Balls

Just entered! Pumped to see my results 👍🏽

Just entered my vfit information and video this evening. Thanks for the opportunity Bridgestone and THP!!

Awesome opportunity!

Anybody able to film today?

Just set up the net in the driveway and going to film shortly! A little cold and breezy, but gets us out of the house!

Heading out to set up right now. Just got back from a walk along the beach. Didn’t feel like driving to Oceanside to play golf!

Will get this done tomorrow if not too sore from the 6 hours of yard work today.

Submitted

I'm going to find a day this week when it warms up a bit to get to the range with a friend and get a video!

I'm so mad, completely forgot about this and I had a bunch of nice drives today in the cold using the new Tour BRX. I'll get it done later in the week.

It looks like we may have some decent weather coming next weekend, hopefully I can get this done.

I got mine submitted today.

@JB if I submitted a video before the contest, am I still qualified to submit a new video? I am curious whether my recommendation has changed from the BX now that I have my new LIN-Q and SpeedZone working really well.

@JB if I submitted a video before the contest, am I still qualified to submit a new video? I am curious whether my recommendation has changed from the BX now that I have my new LIN-Q and SpeedZone working really well.
Of course.

Submitted mine Saturday afternoon, haven’t heard anything back yet, I’m guessing it’ll be a day or so yet. Looking forward to seeing which tennis ball the recommend I use. :ROFLMAO:

Submitted mine Saturday afternoon, haven’t heard anything back yet, I’m guessing it’ll be a day or so yet. Looking forward to seeing which tennis ball the recommend I use. :ROFLMAO:
I think it said 1-3 business days when I submitted mine.

Just submitted my video. Wife took it so blame her for the graininess. Haha

Got my video in today.

image001.jpg

Lol, I think I'll blame video skills, uneven ground or the 20 year old top flite I hit, or all the above.

Dumb question - Does it need to involve a real ball? Social Distancing and lack of driving range... Can someone film me with a foam practice ball? :rolleyes:

RICOCHET!!!!

Used an Almost Golf ball. It actually hit the basketball goal pole about 10 yards behind me and came back by me to rest against the barn door. Could never pull that magic off again. Lol

Last edited:
Dumb question - Does it need to involve a real ball? Social Distancing and lack of driving range... Can someone film me with a foam practice ball? :rolleyes:

That's what I used. Used the same thing last time I did it without issue.

Got mine back today.
348F381C-7BB2-41B2-92B5-A7FA1A51A1EB.jpeg
Seems close to accurate for my numbers.

Back