CONTEST Win a Year Supply of Bridgestone Golf Balls

@BigDill and I recorded out on the course today.

Good swing @SquirrelyDave
Little low on the face?
Thanks! I did ask which of the tour models I should look at if I wanted to try one of those.

maybe a little. AOA sucked.

Last edited:
Anybody able to film today?
Yes, I submitted it yesterday and got my results back today. I kinda want to try again

Used an Almost Golf ball. It actually hit the basketball goal pole abput 10 yards behind me and came back by me to rest against the barn door. Could never pull that magic off again. Lol
That's what I used too, the Almost Golf ball.

Alright, my swing video has been submitted now we'll see what they come back with.

Just got mine back.

1585009058418.png

Just submitted my video from today. Wasn’t my best swing so it should be interesting what the results say.

Apparently the Orange Whip Lightspeed is doing some good. Don't know the last time I registered that close to triple digits. Expected ball fitting result and couldn't be happier with it.

thumbnail (1).jpeg

Awesome contest! Need to find a way to do this.

I got my results back today and this is the 1st time I have done it where I totally disagree with the ball the ball that they fit me into. I have been fit for the RXS on several occasions before and twice for the e12 soft and I totally understood the recommendation based on the video submitted. This time I was fit into the RX and I am frankly a bit baffled by that recommendation. In my side by side testing the RX was only marginally better for me than the X. I will be sticking with the RXS or even the XS (for some reason the XS is a really good ball for me despite giving up a little distance with it).
image001.jpg

Got mine back, although @rehbirdie might disagree with the results :oops:

1585075038736.png

I think I might have found a bug in the matrix. :) Pretty sure I am not swinging the club at 118 mph nor hitting 171 mph on ball speed. But it made me smile to get the info back that I thank the VFIT process. Carry is about right though.

vfit - mar 23rd 2020.jpg

I think I might have found a bug in the matrix. :) Pretty sure I am not swinging the club at 118 mph nor hitting 171 mph on ball speed. But it made me smile to get the info back that I thank the VFIT process. Carry is about right though.

View attachment 8933485
also how tall is your tee to get an 18* launch angle off a 8* face. 🚀

View attachment 8933485
Tour number swing speed here! MAXXX POWWWWAAAA!

Submitted yesterday and got my results today. I told @BigDill this was going to be the recommended ball! Called it!

F525F919-8FF5-42F2-91B0-DB7045099592.png

also how tall is your tee to get an 18* launch angle off a 8* face. 🚀

That is entire possible dependent on the playable loft and angle of attack at impact.
Its not as common as low launch and high spin from being steep, but it exists.

Submitted mine, and surprised I got fit into a different ball than the last time I submitted the same video.

Got fit to the e12 Soft this time and the B-RX last time just 2 months ago.

That is entire possible dependent on the playable loft and angle of attack at impact.
Its not as common as low launch and high spin from being steep, but it exists.

@JB beat me to it. My AoA is a pretty positive ( +4-+6 degrees ) but I don't tee it up much higher than a 1/2 higher than the club face. But with the 8 degree static plus AoA, I tend to launch the ball between 10 and 14 degrees depending on where I strike it on the face.

I got my results back today. I have submitted two prior videos using the VFIT at THP events, each of those with my “best of the bunch” swings. This time I uploaded a less than perfect swing on a tee shot I hooked and punted a bit, just to see if I would get different results. To my surprise, I did not.

E050E7AD-20AF-4933-B8EB-E2046FFA5419.jpeg

For comparison, were my results from the Distance Bash in February.
64C7C4A4-47E2-41BB-9F6C-3E5D376B9A53.jpeg

Submitted to Bridgestone this evening ✅ Excited to see the results.

Submitted to Bridgestone this evening ✅ Excited to see the results.
I expect big things on this fitting! You hit it with your new F9?

Submitted mine, and surprised I got fit into a different ball than the last time I submitted the same video.

Got fit to the e12 Soft this time and the B-RX last time just 2 months ago.
It all depends too on the ball you say you are currently playing. That also factors into the fit. Was the current ball the same both times?

Back