CONTEST Win a Year Supply of Bridgestone Golf Balls

It all depends too on the ball you say you are currently playing. That also factors into the fit. Was the current ball the same both times?
Knew there was something else behind it. To be honest, not exactly sure which ball I posted for each one, but was QStar Tours for the most recent submission for sure. (y)

I expect big things on this fitting! You hit it with your new F9?

You know it! I am piping that thing at the range. Can't wait to see it out on the course this year.

I need to get @snafu to take a video.
I am not sure they have a ball for me.

You know it! I am piping that thing at the range. Can't wait to see it out on the course this year.
That's great! Cant wait to see it firsthand!

That is great to hear 💣 🎯

I got my results back today. I have submitted two prior videos using the VFIT at THP events, each of those with my “best of the bunch” swings. This time I uploaded a less than perfect swing on a tee shot I hooked and punted a bit, just to see if I would get different results. To my surprise, I did not.

View attachment 8933515

For comparison, were my results from the Distance Bash in February.
View attachment 8933516

Seeing you fit into X multiple times makes me confident X it where it will be at for me this year. I have a dozen of each to experiment, but the X is so good (y)

Need to find time to get this done tomorrow!

Was able to play 14 holes today and just submitted a video!

image001.jpg this ball feels great. The free sample came today too. They are super quick.

You guys are bombing it out there!

Best swing I've made in probably 2 years. It still fit me into the same ball as before so that's a good sign of consistency! I'm definitely excited to try the new Bridgestone ball!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200326-202257_BlueMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200326-202257_BlueMail.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 14
Wasn’t my best swing, done in the backyard into a net. Gotta get my spin down, lower launch and swing speed up!

982E6A4F-BAA2-413A-998A-27E9B34BD311.jpeg

Love seeing all the great reports get posted! I know that balls are being shipped out daily so they will be coming in soon!
Would also love to hear all the feedback when you guys do get out there and play them.

Love seeing all the great reports get posted! I know that balls are being shipped out daily so they will be coming in soon!
Would also love to hear all the feedback when you guys do get out there and play them.

Maybe you can answer a question for me.

I got a recommendation for the E12 speed, I'm curious to know what pushed my recommendation that way instead of to the Tour BX? I'm not complaining, I think it makes sense, I'm just curious to know the 'why' behind it.

1585315380567.png

Maybe you can answer a question for me.

I got a recommendation for the E12 speed, I'm curious to know what pushed my recommendation that way instead of to the Tour BX? I'm not complaining, I think it makes sense, I'm just curious to know the 'why' behind it.

View attachment 8933922

The fit has a lot to do with the preferences you fill out in the survey. Current Ball you are playing as well as Performance Preference. How did you answer those two questions if i can ask?

The fit has a lot to do with the preferences you fill out in the survey. Current Ball you are playing as well as Performance Preference. How did you answer those two questions if i can ask?
Current ball is the q-star tour, and preference was accuracy I believe.

0A303324-9EA3-42DC-BFC7-E4A86E2603FB.png

I got my results back today. I have submitted two prior videos using the VFIT at THP events, each of those with my “best of the bunch” swings. This time I uploaded a less than perfect swing on a tee shot I hooked and punted a bit, just to see if I would get different results. To my surprise, I did not.

View attachment 8933515

For comparison, were my results from the Distance Bash in February.
View attachment 8933516
:eek::eek: holy mother of low spin.... can I borrow a little bit of whatever causes that? :oops:

:eek::eek: holy mother of low spin.... can I borrow a little bit of whatever causes that? :oops:
I hit it way too low on the face on the first one. Punt hook.

Back