CONTEST Win Big with Bridgestone

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As you have seen recently, Bridgestone is launching VFIT, their video fitting service. Some THPers have done this and we want to entice others to try it as well (or again).

Speaking with the team there, the VFIT program is getting close, but they want to have people that know their general launch info to give it a try and compare the info you get back to what you know to be your general numbers.

VFIT vs LM THP.JPG

Bridgestone Golf is challenging you to put VFIT to the test. Click HERE to test the new technology from Bridgestone Golf called VFIT. Use the referral code THPLM to receive a free sleeve of the ball you fit into and be sure to use the COMMENT box to submit your Launch Monitor data to compare!

The Win Big Part of the Equation
Every THPer that does this from here through next week, will be entered to win an AMAZING PRIZE. Value is $500 and it could be a new driver? Could be irons. Could be something else, but it is 100% thoroughly awesome and we will randomly pick a THPer that goes through this right now to win.

So to summarize, take 5 minutes go through VFIT.
Submit your video.
Automatically get golf balls just for submitting.
Entered to win an amazing prize from THP.

Good luck.

Such an easy process!!! Take the less than 5 mins & post up a video!
Wait did I read (or again)?!?!?!

• Admin
Yes you did. Get'r done.:ROFLMAO:
I mean I do have that new driver...and could have picked up some swing speed. This will be done again as soon as I get back from Dallas.
#BridgestoneVFit

I am assuming they want the exact same data points their results show from each person's launch monitor data?

• Admin
I am assuming they want the exact same data points their results show from each person's launch monitor data?

Im not sure I follow?
Submit your video and in the comments give your launch monitor data.
Their goal is to make sure this is as accurate as possible, which so far it has been.

Im not sure I follow?
Submit your video and in the comments give your launch monitor data.
Their goal is to make sure this is as accurate as possible, which so far it has been.

I was just referring to the feedback their results show. Club Speed, Ball Speed, Launch Angle, Spin, Carry and Total. Is the data (from a person's launch monitor readings) they want in the comment section?

• Admin
I was just referring to the feedback their results show. Club Speed, Ball Speed, Launch Angle, Spin, Carry and Total. Is the data (from a person's launch monitor readings) they want in the comment section?

That is correct.

This is worth it. I was playing the Tour BXS based upon the general fitting guide online, and then I did the VFIT and was fit for the BX. The difference has been significant, and the BX has performed exceptionally well for me.

I would recommend everyone on THP gets this done. It takes less than 5 minutes and the results are outstanding.

This is worth it. I was playing the Tour BXS based upon the general fitting guide online, and then I did the VFIT and was fit for the BX. The difference has been significant, and the BX has performed exceptionally well for me.

I would recommend everyone on THP gets this done. It takes less than 5 minutes and the results are outstanding.

I love seeing things like this. :)

I did VFIT first and then went to Club Champion for a Driver Fitting - the numbers were extremely close. Kinda freaked out the CC Fitter.
Posted those thoughts on Twitter and @rehbirdie reached out to me and sent me a sleeve a balls of RX, which is what they recommended.
Tough to do in the upper states however worth it.

Tough to do in the upper states however worth it.

There are some great covered ranges and even places like Top Golf that exist. Then of course retail stores as well. Hopefully some THPers are able to jump in.

Sounds like a good excuse to buy a personal launch monitor of some sort...

Ugh, I wish I had somewhere around here to get my launch monitor numbers. I JUST did a fitting with Titleist, too and for the life of me I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the iPad screen with my numbers. :banghead:

guess this is on the to-do list tomorrow after work.

Lucky for me I am heading back into fitters tomorrow. I'll see if I can get a driver swing or 3 in and see if I can get recorded.

@JB - I double checked so hopefully didn’t miss it but how long will this be open? Does “through next week” mean until the end of next week?

Pretty neat opportunity...thanks!

I may have to swing by my dads simulator room to hop on his launch monitor this weekend.

@JB - I double checked so hopefully didn’t miss it but how long will this be open? Does “through next week” mean until the end of next week?

Pretty neat opportunity...thanks!

I think that sounds good.

Hopefully can get a video in this weekend to submit along with my launch monitor details.

Super sweet. I sent mine in. Took the video while it’s snowing outside in Illinois. Wonder if I got the coldest swing video sent in lol. Ball went through the cold net like a hot knife through butter. I’m found it though after it struck a few trees that saved the neighbors house.
View attachment 9F59C862-E7BF-4BD3-92B7-53E37648C578.MOV

A buddy and I are going to do this next week before lunch. Sounds great!

Back