CONTEST Win Some Travis Mathew Style!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this week, we showed the brand new Travis Mathew Heater 2.0 polos. Early response has been overwhelmingly positive, so the great folks behind the performance lineup want to give some away.

We are going to give away FIVE Heater 2.0 polo shirts beginning today. Each of the FIVE lucky winners will win the shirt of their choosing in their size courtesy of Travis Mathew.

2-1024x692.jpg

How to EnterEntering is as easy as leaving a comment below with the answers to these three questions.

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Color would be Vintage Indigo/Black, size L.

I have started a mini collection of their stuff over the past year as I really like the fit and material. Would be great to add this.

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best - VINTAGE INDIGO/BLACK
Your size in Travis Mathew - M
Why you want to try the new Polo line - Even though I will be hitting the ball all over the place as a beginner at least I'll look good doing so.

Great looking shirts, I'd be a medium in the light blue for sure.

VINTAGE INDIGO/BLACK

Large please

if I can't play well, at least I'd look like a golfer!!! :LOL:

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best. Click here to see all 4 colors offered.
Light Blue for me!!

Your size in Travis Mathew (they have a great Fit Finder on the website).
Medium please!

Why you want to try the new Polo line?
I really like their clothes for off the course and on course. These new ones sound awesome for the hot temps!

VINTAGE INDIGO/BLACK

Large please

if I can't play well, at least I'd look like a golfer!!! :LOL:
Dress like I shoot in the 70's
Talk like I shoot in the 80's
Shoot in the 90's

That's my motto and Travis Matthew is definitely 70's style.

Last edited:
Trav Mat? HECK YEAH!

Color sleet/quiet shade

Size XL

I would like to see how this shirt performs in the oppressively hot humid weather in Houston TX.

Vintage indigo/black
XL
It’s a product line I’ve never tried this would be as good a time as any to try it.

For me it would have to be Vintage indigo/black in L.
I am always looking for golf shirts that look good in the office and on course, and this style fits the bill.

Their fit finder is pretty neat too!

I really like all of them, but my favorite is that Sleet/Quite Shade combination in a size medium. I would love to try the new line as the previous Travis Matthew polos I had were great, but they are all to big now.

I'm a big time TM homer.
Heather Lichen Blue M

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best. Vintage Indigo
Your size in Travis Mathew : Large
Why you want to try the new Polo line? My game could use an upgrade both in equipment and clothes. Never owned TM and would love to start.

Heather Lichen Blue. Large. The polo is perfect for work and casual wear especially with the new tech.

HEATHER LICHEN BLUE
XL
One reason, the main reasonci play golf on the way coast mid Atlantic area, home of humidity and heat. The last round I played last year, I wore cotton, and walked. I had to quit after 14 holes I had nothing left and felt like I was carrying around as body on top of my cart and self. My playing partners begged me to stop earlier. So that's why.

If I happen to also look decent at the Mizuno experience or stylish on the course, well those are just added bonuses!

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best. That Heather Lichen blue is N-I-C-E. Even though my wife says I have plenty of blue shirts!
Your size in Travis Mathew: XXL
Why you want to try the new Polo line? I love some Travis Matthew styling and have been looking forward to the new releases! ;)

Vintage indigo
XL
I love Travis Matthew polos and I’m a shirt ho.

Vintage Indigo/Black
Medium
I just bought my first TM polo and love it. Looked and felt great.

Great contest, thanks THP and Travis Mathew!

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best?
-Black

Your size in Travis Mathew?
-Large

Why you want to try the new Polo line?
-Travis Mathew is known for their quality clothing line but I have never owned any. Would love to rock it in style!

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best - Heather Lichen Blue
Your size in Travis Mathew - Medium
Why you want to try the new Polo line? Becaause it looks really good and the 4-way stretch feature is surely a great benefit when swinging a club.

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best – I really liked the Vintage Indigo/Black
Your size in Travis Mathew – Large
Why you want to try the new Polo line – I'm a huge fan of the Travis Mathew style and would love to wear this one on and off the course.

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best? Heather Lichen Blue
Your size in Travis Mathew is Extra Large
Why you want to try the new Polo line? I want to make all of the other golf and performance based polos in my closet JEALOUS! I want them living in fear of being replaced by a garment of superior craftsmanship, better color, and softer fabric. They are all on their high horses right now thinking they're untouchable... and I'd like to bring them down a notch or two. Plus, I keep seeing reviews of Travis Mathew clothing and accoutrements and people rave about them. I would like to see what the hubbub is about. And I want to look like a golfer. Since I don't "got game" I at least want to look like I "got game" while I'm searching for my Wilson Staff ball in the rough.:ROFLMAO:

Heather Lichen Blue FTW!
Size XL
I have a heather grey original Heater and love it. FWIW, the Right On Time pants are money also! Quality stuff all around, can't go wrong.

Color - sleet
Size - XL
Why - I have found very few “golf” polos that are actually comfortable on the course and would like to give these a shot.

Heather Lichen Blue Size M for me. I want to try this shirt because I don’t have a TM polo currently and this would look nice on course for me!

Back