CONTEST Win Some Travis Mathew Style!

Black!

Large

Love the brand and I’ve lost 30 lb over the last 6 months so all of my old clothes look like dresses now. Would love to upgrade to some fresh new polos! Plus, weather is just getting good in MN so perfect time to wear for golf season. Thanks!

Black XL - heard great things about quality of Travis Mathew apparel.

Vintage Indigo/Black size Medium. Honestly I need to upgrade my golf polo game from my old Callaway polos circa 2015.

Heather Lichen Blue
Medium
Because the previous polos I have tried of theirs are super comfortable.

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best:

it’s a tie for me between the black and the Heather lichen blue

Your size in Travis Mathew:

Large

Why you want to try the new Polo line?

Travis Mathew makes great products. I love their polos, hats and pullovers so I’m sure this is another winner.

I posted this on the article also but here is my info.

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best – I really liked the Vintage Indigo/Black
Your size in Travis Mathew – Large
Why you want to try the new Polo line – I’m a huge fan of the Travis Mathew style and would love to wear this one on and off the course.

HEATHER LICHEN BLUE (Medium)

Summer golf is coming soon in Mobile Alabama. I might as well fight the summer heat in a newer “” stylish heater 2.0! Plus everyone knows half the battle of playing good is looking good and TM helps players do just that.

Black. Large

Love the style of the polo and it’s different than what’s found in my local pro shops

Vintage Indigo and Black
XL
And because a good polo that you can wear on the course is hard to find. Plus if John Rahm feels good about wearing it, then it’s gotta be good enough for me!!

Black

Medium

Need to improve my style for the cart girls

HEATHER LICHEN BLUE color
Size Large

Hopefully this **** will give me special powers to hit the ball like Jon Rahm! They also look amazing!

Black, large
I just discovered Travis Matthew gear and it looks great. Haven’t gotten the chance to experience it’s performance yet though. It’s on the Christmas list!

I like the Heather Lichen Blue
Size Large
I've loved every piece of TM gear I've owned to date and would like to add a little spring color to the collection

*Vintage Indigo/Black
*Large
*Always trying to find a brand that fits me on/off course

Color: Vintage Indigo/Black
Size: Large
Why: I’ve heard great things about Travis Mathew but haven’t been able to try them out yet.

I love the sleet in XL.

Have always loved the laid back, cool, Cali style of TM but never had a place near me to try on. Crossing my fingers on this one!

Vented black in a L. Been looking for some new shirts to try on course and these look great.

Heather lichen blue
Med
I'm hoping to find a replacement for my under armour polos. I've ran out of colors I like with UA and after seeing the TM line, I like what they are doing color wise

Vintage Indigo/Black in Large.
I really like the look, fit, and feel of Travis Mathew Polos, and adding another to the rotation without shelling out the $$ would be great.

The gray one looks amazing, I wear a 2X and I want to try them because I’m a firm believer in the concept of look good play good!

Heather Lichen Blue
Large
They look super comfortable!

Medium. Heather Lichen Blue. I have never tried Travis Mathew.

Black Medium
I’ve never worn TM. Would love to know what the hype is about. You know you always try the free samples at Costco before buying.

Vintage indigo/black
Large
Look good to play good, and even if you play bad you STILL look good

Back