CONTEST Win Some Travis Mathew Style!

I would like to try the HEATHER LICHEN BLUE shirt of the Heater 2.0 in XXL. I have a few shirts and shorts of Travis Mathew apparel, and just love the way that they fit, feel and perform.

Lichen blue Large cause I really like all his apparel and just recently started buying it

Indigo/Black in a Large. I have always loved the look and feel of Travis Mathew shirts. Comfortable enough to last a day on the course but stylish enough to wear out around town too

The Gray TM would be awesome in a XL and I have a TM polo that I got as a gift a few years ago and the style & quality along with the fit of their polos in exceptional .

Thank You for the opportunity !!!

Let's go with a medium in Heather Lichen Blue! I need to feel that 2.0 material on my back when swinging my driver. I heard it gives me an extra 1.5 miles per hour swing speed! Lol!

Black
S
Always nice to win and then gift away

Sleet, XL and I want to try as I am a dry fit polo fanatic that keeps hearing about the great things Travis Matthew is offering but to stubborn and to actually buy one when shopping.

Heather Lichen Blue. Large. I have always loved TM polos but they are a bit of of my price range. I walk by their store in Santa Row a couple times a week and always want to get one but a bit too pricey. I would love to wear one out on the course.

I have two TM Polos that I'm a big fan of and would love to add another. Black, Medium for me.

VINTAGE INDIGO/BLACK
XL
I've never owned anything by Travis Mathew and since I really like the look of these polos this would be a good way to see how I like the brand.

Heather Lichen Blue (medium)
TM polos are so comfortable to wear while playing out on the course.

Would want to try the indigo/black color way in size Large.
I have a couple of their polos and they are really good quality with a great hand to their fabrics.

Heather lichen blue. Large. I would like to try out their tech fabric in the upcoming heat and humidity here in the southeast.

1. Vintage Indigo/Black
2. Large
3. Interested in the fit, and comfort of there shirts.
Good luck to everyone entering!

Heather Lichen Blue, Medium, TM polos are the best polos on the planet. Wear on the course or off you can't go wrong!

1. Heather Lichen Blue
2. Medium
3. I want to see what the "enhanced quick dry" and lightweight material is all about and I really like TM polos!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Vintage Indigo/Black
XXL
I don't own any TM clothing & would love to try one out, I would look better than I play.

Sleet/quiet shade
XL
Still looking for that perfect golf polo ??

Heather Lichen Blue, Medium.
I've been wanting to get a TM golf shirt for a while. The fabric feels amazing, and the tech in this shirt is perfect for the hot South Carolina summers.

Black
Size L
Love new aesthetics and always searching for the most comfy fit when golfing

Awesome contest!!!

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best. - Black
Your size in Travis Mathew - Large
Why you want to try the new Polo line? - Travis Mathew has always produced solid products. It looks comfortable and looks nice. Could be worn for work and golf! Plus I need a new black golf shirt! Lol

Thanks for the chance to win a great polo!

Color: Vintage Indigo/Black
Size: Large

Travis Mathew makes great looking apparel and I’d love to rock it both on and off the course!

Sleet Large. Looking to mix a new brand into the wardrobe this year. Been working from home like a bum for over a year, golf is the best reason I’ve got to dress up these days!

Back