CONTEST Win Some Travis Mathew Style!

VINTAGE INDIGO/BLACK in medium, I have a couple of Travis Matthews polos that are quite old probably 10 years and they are still in mint shape that I wear on special occasions. I really like the feel of it of them.

I think I’d look best in a light blue Heater 2.0 shirt, size small. We’ve all heard the old saying “look good, play good” and when you look that good there’s zero chance of playing bad, right.?

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best. Click here to see all 4 colors offered. Black
Your size in Travis Mathew (they have a great Fit Finder on the website). Medium
Why you want to try the new Polo line? I have been wanting to try their products for a long time. Love what they have been putting up lately.

Thanks!

VINTAGE INDIGO/BLACK in a XXL - these brands a bit slim fit IMO so ill size up until i get fit

Which color Heater 2.0 you like best. - Heather Lichen Blue
Your size in Travis Mathew - Medium
Why you want to try the new Polo line? - Quick dry!!

Heather Lichen Blue. Size: M

Honestly, I'd like to try this new line to see if the quality has improved. I really like Travis Mathew stuff. It is comfortable and I'm a big fan of the style. But the polos I've bought from them (and it is a good number across a variety of styles) have not held up well at all compared to other brands.

Color: Vintage Indigo/Black
Size: L
Why?: I like the TM shirts I have; would like to see how the new line feels.

Which color Heater 2.0: Sleet/Quiet Shade
Your size in Travis Mathew: L
Why you want to try the new Polo line? I have stocky upper body and sweat a lot, so I always have a hard time to find the right golf shirts. TM Heater 2.0 seems to solve that and I'd love to try the newest TM creation! Thanks.

Color: Heather Lichen Blue

Size: XL

Why: Big fan of TM and the style they've brought to golf. They've managed to walk that line of not being too stuffy/conservative, while also keeping that traditional vibe that works anywhere from the local muni to the nicest of private clubs.

Heather Scooter in XXL
I love bright colors and have worn Travis Mathew in the past, would love to try the new style!

Black, medium, and I think this line is super cool and my best friend would love to try this! He loves golf and anything to do with golf! These products are awesome !!

Sleet/quiet shade
Size large
If I can’t play well might as well look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gray, Large. I don't have any Travis Matthew polo shirts... yet.

Sleet/Quiet Shade
L
I love my Travis Mattew hats, I have five, and I'd love to give the shirts a try. The Cooler has the same simple but good looks as many of the hats. I'd rock it, and I like the Sleet because it goes with any color.

Vintage Indigo/Black, size L.

Would like to take my golf clothing more seriously.

Vintage Indigo/Black, size L.

Would like to take my golf clothing more seriously.

Contest winners were announced for this one a few days ago.
Per the rules, entries must have been submitted by 4/16

Back