What if I'm at work and forgot my pants.. What do I do?I had a few thoughts this morning considering someone will be getting a PM soon and you need to be ready. So my question is...
Are you "camera ready"?
We've had a few "mistakes" in the past when it's video time so I've made a list to help everyone:
1) Many of you are working from home and consequently aren't following your company's dress code. Today might be a good day to wear a shirt and pants.
2) If you are in fact working from home, be aware of your background. Naked babies running through the background might be hilarious to the forum, but your spouse might not share that sentiment.
3) Callaway is a big brand in golf. I'd check to see what brand you're wearing before hitting "record".
4) This is a family network, so while excitement is welcome, we're pretty sure your phone doesn't come with a "beep system" for expletives. Conduct yourself accordingly.
5) Squealing like a little girl is an acceptable response, but will surely be a topic of discussion at The Nest
6) Are you recognizable? If you went from a clean-shaven Brad Pitt to Duck Dynasty with informing the forum of your transition, please be aware that an identify verification may be required.
7) Lastly, if you get your ticket punched...LOSE IT! Haha!
Can't wait to see who gets in!!!
Thursday at 2:00 with more info here:When is that? I’d love to be apart of an amazing trip like this.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the thread!!!Thursday at 2:00 with more info here:
@gkeller813 always keeping us informed on threads we miss. Thanks homie!Thursday at 2:00 with more info here: