CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

I had a few thoughts this morning considering someone will be getting a PM soon and you need to be ready. So my question is...

Are you "camera ready"?

We've had a few "mistakes" in the past when it's video time so I've made a list to help everyone:

1) Many of you are working from home and consequently aren't following your company's dress code. Today might be a good day to wear a shirt and pants.
2) If you are in fact working from home, be aware of your background. Naked babies running through the background might be hilarious to the forum, but your spouse might not share that sentiment.
3) Callaway is a big brand in golf. I'd check to see what brand you're wearing before hitting "record".
4) This is a family network, so while excitement is welcome, we're pretty sure your phone doesn't come with a "beep system" for expletives. Conduct yourself accordingly.
5) Squealing like a little girl is an acceptable response, but will surely be a topic of discussion at The Nest
6) Are you recognizable? If you went from a clean-shaven Brad Pitt to Duck Dynasty with informing the forum of your transition, please be aware that an identify verification may be required.
7) Lastly, if you get your ticket punched...LOSE IT! Haha!

Can't wait to see who gets in!!!

Last edited:
I had a few thoughts this morning considering someone will be getting a PM soon and you need to be ready. So my question is...

Are you "camera ready"?

We've had a few "mistakes" in the past when it's video time so I've made a list to help everyone:

1) Many of you are working from home and consequently aren't following your company's dress code. Today might be a good day to wear a shirt and pants.
2) If you are in fact working from home, be aware of your background. Naked babies running through the background might be hilarious to the forum, but your spouse might not share that sentiment.
3) Callaway is a big brand in golf. I'd check to see what brand you're wearing before hitting "record".
3) This is a family network, so while excitement is welcome, we're pretty sure your phone doesn't come with a "beep system" for expletives. Conduct yourself accordingly.
5) Squealing like a little girl is an acceptable response, but will surely be a topic of discussion at The Nest
6) Are you recognizable? If you went from a clean-shaven Brad Pitt to Duck Dynasty with informing the forum of your transition, please be aware that an identify verification may be required.
6) Lastly, if you get your ticket punched...LOSE IT! Haha!

This is a fantastic list. *removes Puma pullover* Really hope this is one of those cases *puts phone on DO NOT DISTURB* where I need to be prepared *sets away message* In case something were to happen *does office calisthenics*, that I might need to get excited about *gets language in check, verifies that purple mohawk is activated*. Oh this is just my list to make a reaction video to someone else winning.

I have to go in to work for a meeting. Hope I can still follow along.

Are you "camera ready"?

3) This is a family network, so while excitement is welcome, we're pretty sure your phone doesn't come with a "beep system" for expletives. Conduct yourself accordingly.

What a great list... can't wait for this ! It's going to be a great day for THP and an amazing day for someone

Maybe @JasonFinleyCG will call the person selected before his live chat? 🤷‍♂️

Already have been yelled at by my better half to quiet down while she is on work calls....I think this would be totally worth another scolding and will definitely be recording if this is the case :ROFLMAO:

Are you "camera ready"?

After being on lockdown I have a feeling a lot of folks are leaning more toward Duck Dynasty than Brad Pitt

Well, I got a haircut and trimmed my beard. I’m at the house by myself right now, and yes, I’m wearing clothes. Maybe I should go put on my Callaway shirt.

Are you "camera ready"?

Good luck everyone!

Be safe...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Are you "camera ready"?

If lucky, I will follow maybe 2 of your suggestions! Wanna guess which 2? :ROFLMAO:

that would be awesome and hilarious at the same time.
“hey (Insert name).......,you’re next up for a shot at a beat down, I mean at the title”
I’ll accept that beat down with a smile!

Are you "camera ready"?

Haha this is great :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmmmm....lets see. First question. Why are there 2 3's and 2 6's in your list and no 4's.

Secondly.....

Are you "camera ready"?

Check. Sweatpants count as "pants" correct?

Only golf stuff in my background....oh and laundry....and probably the paramedics when I pass out.

Done.

Uhmmm.......might be a challenge. Is "frigin" ok to say as a substitute from the almost guaranteed F-bombs that will come out of my mouth?

If that's the biggest thing to talk about me at The Nest, that's a win!

Well, I do have my Coronabeard in full effect.....

NO worries there.

Good luck to whomever is chosen! And try not to pass out. That would be embarrassing. :D

Are you "camera ready"?

I see no reason to hide who I truly am.... Expect at least a smoking jacket. If it's at dinner time, tails.

Hmmmm....lets see. First question. Why are there 2 3's and 2 6's in your list and no 4's.

Good luck to whomever is chosen! And try not to pass out. That would be embarrassing. :D
Corrected. I was moving fast. :ROFLMAO:
Also, passing out on camera is an acceptable and hilarious response.

Are you "camera ready"?

4) This is a family network, so while excitement is welcome, we're pretty sure your phone doesn't come with a "beep system" for expletives. Conduct yourself accordingly.

I am wearing my quarantine Thursday best.

Are you "camera ready"?

What if I'm at work and forgot my pants.. What do I do?

Back