CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

Beautiful day out today. Wife came in and said "get your butt off the computer and lets move some of our outdoor furniture from the garage to the patio, and I got one of those looks when she said that. I told her that it's times likes these when you just want to go to Vegas and renew your vows.....again one of those looks and she left. Oh well..time to move furniture!

Looks like I lost track of time.Always next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely follow the Live Chat with Ethan next week for Grandaddy talk.

Bringing the ability to share joy of life and finish strong in all areas of your life.

I had a few thoughts this morning considering someone will be getting a PM soon and you need to be ready. So my question is...

Are you "camera ready"?

We've had a few "mistakes" in the past when it's video time so I've made a list to help everyone:

1) Many of you are working from home and consequently aren't following your company's dress code. Today might be a good day to wear a shirt and pants.
2) If you are in fact working from home, be aware of your background. Naked babies running through the background might be hilarious to the forum, but your spouse might not share that sentiment.
3) Callaway is a big brand in golf. I'd check to see what brand you're wearing before hitting "record".
4) This is a family network, so while excitement is welcome, we're pretty sure your phone doesn't come with a "beep system" for expletives. Conduct yourself accordingly.
5) Squealing like a little girl is an acceptable response, but will surely be a topic of discussion at The Nest
6) Are you recognizable? If you went from a clean-shaven Brad Pitt to Duck Dynasty with informing the forum of your transition, please be aware that an identify verification may be required.
7) Lastly, if you get your ticket punched...LOSE IT! Haha!

Can't wait to see who gets in!!!

We were supposed to wear pants???????????

Dang, now i know why my name wasn't called.....

Stupid pants..

Seriously.

Back