CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. My current backpack is a Swiss gear from best buy circa 2007. It has lasted well all these years and business trips but it will need to be retired eventually, no better time than the present.
2. I would buy wedges, I only have a starter set of clubs and they don't come with anything other than a pw.

1. Using the backpack that my job gave me to hold my laptop in 3 year ago when I started. I think its about time for an upgrade.
2. With the gift card I would get myself a new 3 wood or hybrid.

I currently use an ancient North Face backpack I bought at a garage sale.
I would love to buy a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart!

Backpack? One of those little drawstring kinds that are mostly obtained at giveaways.
I would LOVE a new putter. Also shirts, hats, probably a glove or two, at least a dozen srixon Z star xv’s, can I throw in an umbrella or long pants?
Please and thank you.

1) Currently have a 6 year old Swiss brand backpack. It’s been stitched up so many times. I’m overdue for a new backpack!

2) With the gift card, I plan to use it to buy the Clicgear Model 4 Push Cart if I win! I’m hoping they are in stock! And then I’ll have money to buy some rain gear.

Ogio Alpha Convoy 320, courtesy of the 2018 Grandaddy

Would use the gift card for a Theragun mini and the Truvis special edition Callaway creation from the winners of the THP Championship once they are available!

Using an Adidas back pack for work.

That $250 gift card goes towards a 20* Callaway Superhybrid. Have had my eye on it for a while now.

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? When I was going into the office a high sierra back pack, been using the ben hogan back pack from a THP event for most other stuff.
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? It would either be a rangefinder or golf bag and shoes

Good luck to everyone this is a heck of a giveaway

1. I use an old backpack that I got at An Eddie Bauer outlet.
2. I would put it towards waterproof pants or a rangefinder.

An 10 year old backpack from Cabellas

I need wedges that work! I’m thinking mine are broken somehow.

Swiss from 2003
Theragun mini and some balls

Columbia backpack currently
Would use it for purchasing a new Driver

I currently take hikes with a full size aluminum frame back pack. I purchased it from REI several years ago. The logo says "Sherpa" on it.

As for what I might purchase from Budget Golf, it would be a Shag Bag for sure. I could really use something that holds more than 14 balls..

As for the balance of the card, I know a couple of junior golfers who could use some gear.

Last edited:
Left my bag in the lakes like a .... and maybe a putter or new shoes

Left my bag in the lakes like a ... maybe get new shoes or a putter

1. Still rocking my LL Bean from high school.

2. Either a Theragun or Odyssey Stroke Lab putter!

Thanks to Budget golf for the sweet contest.

1. I have an older Under armor backpack and would love this one for work!!
2. I would upgrade my driver that desperately needs it.
And hey this would be a great birthday present thanks thehackersparadise!!

the only backpack i have is an Ogio for my motorcycle, but its covered in crap and basically just holds random stuff in the garage.

I think I'll need to restock on golf balls, need to try the bridgestone balls

Great contest, and thanks to Budget Golf.
I’ve got a normal Nike backpack.
If lucky enough to win, I’ll put the $250 towards a putter, probably the TaylorMade Spider Tour Red. Thank you for the opportunity!

I have a taylormade players back pack now that I’ve had for a bit. Really need something new. Would get a new fairway wood with the gift card. A new rangefinder would probably be my second pick.

I’m currently use a no name backpack . What I’d like to buy is a new putter

Currently packing high Sierra! Need more space and compartments! Clubs, clubs and more clubs!

Currently using a bag I got as part of a swag pack from a conference 9 years ago. And they didn't skimp on the quality.

As for spending the card- My M2 fairway is showing it's age, so I'd look to replace that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back