CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Srixon backpack that I use now and would love the Ogio backpack (my son would use one for college)
I would buy a Speedzone 5W if I were lucky enough to win a gift card.

I am currently using a bondka backpack for school and I use the gift card to buy new golf pants for the school golf season and a new Mack daddy lob wedge.

I currently use a Targus backpack for work.

I think I would use the gift card towards a B21 driver

1. Using a 511 bag for work
2. I’d use it on a range finder and new waterproof top.

I don't use a backpack often, but when I do my Budget Golf 2018 THP Championship backpack gets the call.

20200902_101258.jpg

I am set with clubs right now so if I win, I'd likely pull the trigger on the electric wheels for my pushcart that I've been wanting for a long time.

I am using my best friends olds tactical pack from the military.

An would like to use the $250 towards clubs for my girlfriend as she really likes to play golf.

I've been eyeing and Ogio for quite awhile now so this is awesome that this popped up!

Currently using a North Face Hot Shot

I would buy a Theragun Mini and a box of Callaway Chrome Soft X. Money well spent if you ask me lol

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? An old SwissGear laptop backpack
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? A driver. The crown of my GBB Epic cracked this weekend :cry:

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? Currently using my Srixon backpack from the 2019 THP/Budget Golf Championship
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? I'm wanting an Orange Whip for loosening up before my rounds

Great contest!

Current backpack - some cheap thing from Amazon. Really need an upgrade!

What I would spend my Budget golf gift card on:
New golf shoes...I am well overdue. The rest would go towards a new 3 wood. I have never had a new one...always preowned. Would be great to have this opportunity.

1. I currently use a Swissgear Brand bag for work and play!
2. I really need to looking into some wedges, $250 would help!!!!

I had an Eddie Bauer backpack I loved, but the plastic coating inside of it kinda melted. Just using a free bag I got with a cologne purchase. LOL!
Just got a 17" laptop, so ready to give it the test! Thanks for the chance.

Might look into a reg flex Titleist-tipped shaft? (y)

I have a work backpack I use but old and needs replacing. I’d love to out the GC towards some wedges or balls!

1. I currently use my Nike 2018 Budget Golf and THP Championship backpack.
2. I would use the gift card to purchase shoes for my daughter (kids grow so fast and she all ready out grew her second pair of shoes this year) the rest will go towards a Cobra Speedzone driver.

I currently use a Swiss Army backpack, but I've had it for about 10 years and it's got a lot of miles on it.

As for Budget Golf, I'd probably invest in a hybrid or some new shoes.

Thanks again THP/OGIO/Budget for the awesome opportunity!

I use a Swiss Gear backpack now that's seen a lot of days.

I would go for a couple of new Cobra Hybrids to fix that part of my game as well.

I have an HP backpack for work and an EMS backpack as my sports bag.

I've got my eye on a Theragun at Budgetgolf as something that would be first on the list to use the gift card.

1. Under Armor Storm backpack
2. Cobra MiM OL wedges

1. I'm using an old Jansport backpack from college! :eek:
2. 2-SM8 wedges or another Scotty Cameron putter.

1. I have a Herschel backpack I got at a Workday conference 5 years ago.
2. I would use the gift card towards my next set of irons. Rest of my bag is set for a while.

What kind of backpack are you using now?
Titleist backpack that I received at a tournament about a decade ago. Ogio would go to my daughter (see below)

What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card?
My daughter just started playing High School golf a few weeks ago. She had never really taken golf seriously – only going with me occasionally. That changed after her first meet, as she is excited to take her game to the next level. I would give the card to her so she can load up on all the apparel that she needs to “fit in” with the girls who have been playing a little longer than her.

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? - Currently using the Ogio Renegade. My only gripe with it is that it didn't have a good spot to put a water bottle. This one looks awesome!
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? - Triple Track Putter, probably Marxman or Two Ball.

I currently use a Under Amour back pack for our trips to the parks. Recently purchased a camper and will be doing a lot more outdoor activities looking for upgrsde.
With gift certificate I will be buying Golf Balls running low.
Thanks for the opportunity.

I use a Targus backpack for work and I'd use the gift card on a new hybrid club

1. Use a Dell backpack for work. Total pain!!
2. Would use the budget golf card for some new Titleist SM8's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back