CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a LL Bean backpack, and I'd use the giftcard on a new 52* Zipcore wedge and FJ Tour S shoes.

What kind of backpack are you using now? I have a TaylorMade backpack.

What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? I’d love to purchase a Callaway Maverik Driver.

I am using a Disney Frozen backpack and I really need to up my game! I saw a lot on budget golf that I want! I would start with the taylor made carry bag and Mizuno fairway wood that I need

1. I currently have a Titleist backpack
2. I am in dire need of a new driver. Eyeing that new Big Bertha!

Awesome contest!! Thanks THP and Budget Golf!

1. I'm using a Wilson/Staff backpack I got from Staff Proto. It has been great, but the stitching at the handle is starting to unravel.

2. I lost my rangefinder at the course a few months ago. I've tried going without one, but I realize its too big a part of my routine and I need a new one. :)

1. What kind of backpack are you using now?

A rotation among a Srixon one when I need to bring lots of stuff, an Ogio ALPHA Convoy 320 for lighter loads, and a Ben Hogan one when I feel like it.

2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card?

Junior clubs. My kids are outgrowing some of the ones we have, and it doesn't help that they've 'misplaced' one 7-iron, either.

Currently using a Samsonite backpack.

Card would be used on golf shoes and the rest towards the TE EXS Pro driver

Last edited:
1 - Jansport backpack - I've had this backpack since 1992
2 - A new putter. Looking at a Scotty Cameron.

I USE A L. L. BEAN BACKPACK. I WOULD BUY A NEW PUTTER.

Currently using a ADIDAS backpack and if I get the gift cards I’d buy some new Woods and shoes

I'm still using a really old swiss gear.

If I win I will either be stocking up on Pro V1s or possibly a new wedge set.

Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

Currently use an Under Amour backpack.
Would love to buy 2 pair of Adidas Codechaos golf shoes

1 - Using a Swiss Gear Backpack

2 - With a gift card, I'd purchase an SC200. With winter approaching, I really need something to give me some good feedback on swings.

1. I have used an Ogio Metro II backpack since 2012 when I was working as a consultant and doing a lot of traveling. It's awesome but is a little tired from all of the road trips and commutes that it's accompanied me on.
2. I would use the gift card toward a new driver since my current driver is getting a little tired as well!

Good luck everyone!

Currently using a generic laptop backpack from Walmart.

Would look into replacing my 3wood with the gift card.

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? A Targas over shoulder laptop bag issued with my computer from work.
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? Cobra SZ 4-5 Wood.

This backpack looks awesome. I love that a keyboard will fit in there too.

1. I’ve been using a Callaway clubhouse backpack for the last few years.

2. Most likely some new wedges, SM8 56 and 60. Or shoes gloves and golf balls.

Thanks Budget Golfand THP!

I'm using a corporate issue Ogio backpack that I won at our department scramble. Amazing utility - it's lured me away from a Skooba computer bag that I really love.

The gift card would go for a Wingman 03 putter or something like a 7 wood. Or a Theragun . . . .

I use a nice Wilson Staff backpack for my work laptop - could use another one like this Ogio for golf, vacation, etc. Probably looking at a new driver if I am lucky enough to win this contest.

1) My stepdaughter's light blue UA backpack from middle school (she's in college now)

2) 50* and 54* wedge - OR - 4 Hybrid - OR - GPS Watch

I’m a kid in highschool and I use a north face backpack for school. I want a backpack to take all my golf stuff to away tournaments. I want to to purchase some tour speed golf balls. Thanks!

Thanks for the chance to win.
1. Nike backpack- getting old
2. Need a driver and will put towards the purchase

Currently I carry and use a Samsonite backpack for work, it is a good one but could always use something new :). I would use the gift card towards a new driver or towards a new bag.

Rocking an old school Ogio. It's like 6 or 7 years old. I would either go GPS/range finder or a fairway wood. Do not have a wood in the bag and can't hit my hybrid anymore...not sure why. Thanks for the opportunity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back