Win Tickets to The Players lcoal contest!!!!!!

ketron10a

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who want's to win tickets to The Players? Who wants to see the greatest golfers in the world go head to head on one of the most iconic courses in the world? Have you ever wanted to cheer and clap when that shot lands on the 17th? Well you could be there!!! Best of all these are tickets pre-cut so even if your favorite player flunks out for the weekend you still get a chance to see them play!!! I bought these tickets but unfortunately I will be out of the country and someone here deserves to go!
f1db93fe-9b4f-46b1-a21e-48f3c646b1fc_86621_CUSTOM.jpg

Whats up for grabs:

Two (2) Friday tickets for general admission giving you access to all public areas of the course. (Does not grant access to private stands/areas)
One (1) Parking Pass
(Tickets and pass will be e-mailed)

Who Can Win:

This contest is open to all THP members. But I will say that if you are not an Albatross Club member you should sign up! Its a great thing in my opinion. I like charity and the Albatross Club provides the opportunity for us members to give back. Plus you get the opportunity to sign up for great Official giveaways and contests from THP.

How to win:

EASY!!!! You have to guess a specific number. No its not 1-100! But close enough. I will be playing golf tomorrow 4/14 at University of Maryland's Golf Course in College Park, MD. What will I shoot??? This will only be my second time out for the year on a real course playing and the first time playing18 holes. I do have some sim time. If no one selects the proper score I will select the closest score without going over! Ties will be broken by random selection.

Winning number must be submitted by Saturday 4/14 @ 6PM EST

Restriction: PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND. Allow someone else the chance to win this opportunity! Also I politely request that no resale of these tickets occur. I wanna see some pictures of the winner at the event that I could not attend! So be honest and be able to attend!

Last edited:
Awesome gesture, ketron! I can't make it, or I would be all over this contest.

Awesome gesture! Thanks for offering it up to THPers!

Great gesture! Thinking about entering, I'm on vacation that week and think I could make it down there but won't enter until I know for sure.

Awesome! Would be great to live in the SE US right about now.

Hoping to get some entries. I do have a back-up plan in case it doen't work out. I was so looking forward to this capping off my Myrtle Beach trip.....one way or the other someone will go.

Ouch....no one????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest closed due to no entries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back