Winter club storage

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Where do you keep your clubs?

Normally I'll keep mine in my basement due to me having a place to hit down there. But I try to keep them out of the garage/out of the cold

Same place as in summer, cause I keep playing or, at worst, get to the range if it's cold. In the spare room.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll probably move them to the basement once it starts to snow and is to cold to go the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a club caddy rack thing at the bottom of my stairs. They stay there year round.

We'll be leaving ours where they have been all year, the back room of Jacqui's office at the course. Ready and available if needed.

They're usually in the dining room area, although if it's warm enough, they can stay in the trunk of the car

In my office where they stay all year round

Spare bedroom, in the winter.

In my trunk, because its golf season.

Ready to rock in the garage.

Spare bedroom, in the winter.

This is what I do. Makes them more accessible if I head to the simulator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a bag rack in my basement that they stay on year round. Now that it's winter though, the iron covers and rain hood are on.

I keep mine in my bedroom closet, ready to head downstairs into my trunk when I hit the sim.

I should keep mine inside, but I hate not having them with me if there's a chance I could make the range. I also don't have a convenient place to store them inside

My golf course keeps them stored for me all year long, it's kind of nice to not have the extra space at home for storing them, the kids clubs are super easy to keep at home and my wife's and mine stay out there.

In my trunk where they stay year round unless it get cold and then I move them to my office

We have a finished basement that stays room temperature so they are kept there.

Keep mine out in the garage, its heated and im building a winter hitting range currently

I always keep mine in the spare room year round.

I keep mine in my den.

Winter club storage

Unless it gets into the single digits they stay in my trunk

In my basement, next to my birdieball putting green.

Same place as during the summer. Just behind my chair in my living room.

I'm surprised by how many people keep their clubs in the car. Just no point in increasing the possibility of having them stolen like that. Sure the odds are incredibly low but it just takes like 10 seconds extra to bring them in.

Either in the trunk or beside the kitchen door on the way to the trunk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back