Winter Golf Gloves

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for some good winter golf gloves as I don’t mind playing in the cold, just want to keep my hands warm. Anyone have any recommends from personal experience? Want to keep my hands warm, but not lose too much feel.

I have the FJ cold weather gloves, prefer the rain style more. Better grip

Snake Eyes makes a pair that is only $10... very warm, good grip, decent feel. I've only played with them once so I can't necessarily speak to the durability but I also can't really complain about them.

If you have to put on winter gloves you shouldn’t be playing. Lol Seriously the FJ Winter Gloves are great.

If you have to put on winter gloves you shouldn’t be playing. Lol Seriously the FJ Winter Gloves are great.
haha, okay Tennessee..

I've got cold weather FJ gloves but I don't know that I've ever used them. Hot hands ftw.

haha, okay Tennessee..

I've got cold weather FJ gloves but I don't know that I've ever used them. Hot hands ftw.
I didn’t say that at first... @JB said it to me this weekend when I told him I tee’d off with winter gloves on Saturday.

Another option in addition to wearing golf gloves, is to also wear a secondary, larger size mittens that fit over the golf gloves.

They are easy on, easy off, and worn when moving between shots. Just another added layer of warmth.

Bar-b-que mittens are a good example. Most are some what water proof, and wind proof.

I like those Cobra ones and have been looking at the FJ ones.

haha, okay Tennessee..

I need to throw some hot hands in the bag as well.

Back