Winter is coming.....

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, it was inevitable. October 27th and we finally have snow here in upstate NY. Better than last year I guess, which was october 15th......

Anyway, I thought we could have a thread for winter/snow pictures and stories if anyone is interested. I will get some up as soon as we have some significant snow here (it is snowing now, but not going to be more than an inch or so....)

BDG

Lame!!

very lame Hawk! I just came back to my office after being in our server room and low and behold it's f'n snowing out!

I am heading to the driving range in shorts, 81* and sunny!

very lame Hawk! I just came back to my office after being in our server room and low and behold it's f'n snowing out!

I can barely see grass at my house guys....winter is here :(

I am heading to the driving range in shorts, 81* and sunny!

Very jealous! I think my (outdoor) season is 100% dead and buried til April.....

I usually make our babies in winter. Bring it on.

Bummer.

Two things:

1) I have a month or so left, most likely.
2) This thread blows.

had some snow/sleet in central Wisconsin today--local courses officially close Tues---'tis the season

Bummer.

Two things:

1) I have a month or so left, most likely.
2) This thread blows.

Quick trip down this way, Hawk. Got a West Coast Florida outing coming up, second weekend of December.

Snow is depressing, we had enough the last 2 winters in Scotland to last a lifetime.

really? It's snowing here in Albany, but doesn't seem to be sticking(yet)

Yeah we have a grass tall dusting/coating here.... I know it sucks hawk, but atleast YOU still have time.....

Quick trip down this way, Hawk. Got a West Coast Florida outing coming up, second weekend of December.

I'd love to, but I'm sort of having enough trouble affording what I have planned for 2012. Ugh.

I thought this thread was about Game of Thrones at first.

I am moving from GA back to Wisconsin the first week of December. I am getting in as many rounds as I possibly can before I leave. I have been in the south for the last ten years and it will suck not being able to golf year round again but winter has its benifits though. Ice fishing, snowmobiling, sking. Back to my roots. It is bitter sweet for me.

Quit trolling GG.

I am moving from GA back to WI after ten years in early DEC. Moving back there is going to have its perks and downfalls. Personally I love Ice fishing, snowmobiling, and taking the kids out with some sleds and just aving fun. On the oter hand not being able to golf and ride my motorcycle year round will suck. It is a bitter sweet thing for me. My wife is dreading the day because she is from south AL and has never even seen large amouts of snow. The key to enjoying a cold snowy winter is actually getting ut and doing things.

Back