Winter is Here- Favorite Golf Pants

Lululemon Commission Pant made of Warpstream for me. Unbelievable stretch and comfort. Used to wear them everyday when I went to the office. They're still great golf pants.

I have two pair of these. Grabbed the first after your recommendation. Thank you! Fantastic pants. I also now have one of their short sleeve polos and two of the long.

Just picked up a few more pairs of Original Penguin chinos. They are cotton with some stretch. Preferred material in cold days

My biggest issue I have with Golf pants is the mud and dirt that gets on the bottom pant legs. Does anyone have suggestions of which pants wash best or keep clean so to say? I hate having all mud stain pants

Bonobos because i am a fancy boi.

I have a pair of Straight Down golf pants that I like to wear when the weather gets chilly.

I just ordered a pair of Jackpot Tailored Pants and Nike Slim 5 pocket. Interested to see how those fit. For cold days, I have a pair of Puma winter pants that I've had for about 4 years and a pair of Adidas Winter Weight pants that I like too.

My biggest issue I have with Golf pants is the mud and dirt that gets on the bottom pant legs. Does anyone have suggestions of which pants wash best or keep clean so to say? I hate having all mud stain pants

Capri pants?

Any suggestions from anyone for guys who have muscular thighs and buttocks? Normal pants are always too tight around that region. I prefer a tapered look to my pants, so it is extremely frustrating and difficult to find ANY pant that fits me well. Thanks guys.
I gravitate towards the Under Armour Coldgear golf pants. They look great and stretch and are extremely comfy. I can also put on a pair of leggings on the really cold days and not feel cramped in them.

Lululemon Commission Pant made of Warpstream for me. Unbelievable stretch and comfort. Used to wear them everyday when I went to the office. They're still great golf pants.
I am in desperate need of new work clothes since I have not worked in a real office in almost 2 years. I will have to look into these since they check two boxes - work and golf!

I have become a fan of these. They are pretty cheap and durable. They may not be the lightest out there. But I only wear pants when its cold so weight is not an issue.

Add another for lululemon commision pant. Seriously comfortable and a great fit, if it’s chilly I might throw my Nike base layer tights underneath

All my golf pants are from American Tall. It's hard for me to find my size in any other brand (34x38), and I like their tapered fit.

All my golf pants are from American Tall. It's hard for me to find my size in any other brand (34x38), and I like their tapered fit.
Just ran across this brand in my fb feed. Have been wondering about the quality of their stuff. I assume you have had no issues with quality? I found several things on their website I would buy.

Puma Jackpot and 5 pocket are solid pants that come in a bunch of colors. 5 pocket pants are slightly slimmer than the regular cut. Additionally, regular cut has a v/split hem. In my mind the Jackpot runs slightly large and 5 pocket is true to size.

My other go to is Bonobos Highland Tour Pants. Tons of sizes and cuts. Not that many colors but a good selection of neutrals.

Just ran across this brand in my fb feed. Have been wondering about the quality of their stuff. I assume you have had no issues with quality? I found several things on their website I would buy.
Actually their stuff is very good quality, and I really like the cut/fit. The only issue I've had in a couple years worth of their product is one pair of pants that came with a small misplaced tack stitch partially closing one of the pockets - easily remedied with a pair of scissors. Their polos have held up better than UnderArmour's, several of which I had to toss because their colors faded so badly.

My only wish is for them to make polos in more 'tech' fabrics, all the ones they currently offer are 100% cotton. Fine for most of the year, but not so good in the heat of summer in AZ.

Here in Ohio, winter golf usually means low 40s. I usually wear Adidas Frostguard pants. They are insulated, wind proof and water proof. I have several Frostguard jackets. A baselayer and midlayer under them keeps me toasty.

I've worn the adidas ultimate tapered for years, pretty much my go to - although I like Puma's a lot as well.

Nike needs to get back to making product with decent material.
Under Armour needs to figure out what sizing they are going to use.

other than winter. How often does anyone wear pants??

I wear them as often as I can. LOVE golfing in pants for some reason.

Interesting. Is there a reason why? I know that many times shorts can look.... funny. While pants tend to look less juvenile. Is that why?

1607027155885.png1607027327090.png

other than winter. How often does anyone wear pants??
I only wear pants when it’s too cold for shorts. Both on and off the course.

Find a good tailor :ROFLMAO:
dude, I think that is smart. I havent really thought about it but could work! Not sure if it is worth it

Back