Reaction score
Handicap
61 degrees right now.

38 by 6am tomorrow.

14 by 6am Tuesday.

I believe time for the the ceremonial movement of the clubs from the trunk of the car to the garage cabinet has arrived.

61 degrees right now.

38 by 6am tomorrow.

14 by 6am Tuesday.

I believe time for the the ceremonial movement of the clubs from the trunk of the car to the garage cabinet has arrived.

I recommend moving the garage storage cabinet to a warmer climate. Like the southeast states. FL, GA, SC, NC. They have beaches too.

And........Pull out the Ski gear :) Unfortunately my skiing isnt done in such great backdrop as this unless I get to take a vaca but none the less it makes the point.
1573427473404.png1573427525954.png

I recommend moving the garage storage cabinet to a warmer climate. Like the southeast states. FL, GA, SC, NC. They have beaches too.

I spent the first 31 years of my life in Southern California, so I am well aware of what I’m missing. Sigh.

After having our wettest year ever so far we now have an early blast of cold weather. 13* tonight, a high of 19 tomorrow and 5* for Tuesday morning! At our cabin 120 mile north it's forecasted to dip to zero degrees tomorrow night.

61 degrees right now.

38 by 6am tomorrow.

14 by 6am Tuesday.

Yep, just imagine how it'll be when winter really hits.

I spent the first 31 years of my life in Southern California, so I am well aware of what I’m missing. Sigh.

SE US > SoCal

61 degrees right now.

38 by 6am tomorrow.

14 by 6am Tuesday.

Same here. 50 degrees today and I mowed the lawn for the last time. Clubs went in the basement. The high by Tuesday will be in the 20s and 6-10 inches of snow in the forecast. Offseason until mid-April.

Same here. 50 degrees today and I mowed the lawn for the last time. Clubs went in the basement. The high by Tuesday will be in the 20s and 6-10 inches of snow in the forecast. Offseason until mid-April.

We finished up the leaf cleanup today in time for a 1:00pm tee time before snow shows up tomorrow.

It seems like my first real taste of winter is always at the gas pump. Stop for gas, get out, stand there and pump, DAMN IT’S COLD.

It seems like my first real taste of winter is always at the gas pump. Stop for gas, get out, stand there and pump, DAMN IT’S COLD.
It is supposed to only last a couple daze this time, short rebound then the winter will begin to pound on our psyches for a number of months :(.

We're going to get down to 6* tomorrow night, but back in the 50's by Wednesday. I'm not throwing in the towel yet!

It's November 10th here in Ohio. 54 degrees today ! Pretty unusual for this time of year. Got in all kinds of outdoor stuff and concluded the day with a motorcycle ride !. Back to the 30's tomorrow.

Was sunny and 74 today. Spend the entire day outside doing yard work as was finally cool enough and kids played.

We are supposed to have 2 days of highs of 30, then warm again by the weekend.

Today was awesome except a little breezy, I got in a round today but I don’t know that I’ll be playing for a while since it’s going to get cold tomorrow. MAYBE next weekend it will be nice again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just can’t fathom living anywhere that I can’t do what I want to do on my days off. California sucks in many ways but wether is not one of them.

We get cold and snowy winters. That was one of the reasons we moved here. As I get older I am less excited for winters but still value changes of season. I’m still newish on my golf passion and have enjoyed keeping golf seasonal. This is the first winter where I don’t want to stop golfing. Don’t see us moving, so sims, modest travel, and THO will have to suffice.

I still love skiing. That helps.

4-6 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. Golf season is officially done in Northern Illinois. Thank goodness Florida for Christmas.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ten centimetres and -17 yesterday. Got the snow blower out and cleaned the neighbours as well. Our 3rd or 4th snow day the past month. Supposed to warm up to + 5's for the next 5-10 days.

We ain't moving so I've gotten used to practicing at the indoor range, getting a little more non golf exercise, reading the same 5 golf books and occasionally getting a week in palm springs

Still more time here, if there isn’t snow, keep playing

If it's over 40F, the sun is out and the wind isn't howling, I'm in.

Back