I want pics of you using this monstrosity

I have an Odyssey arm lock that I tried to get comfortable with but never could. I like the concept but I don't think it was fit properly.

I love that;

1 - this apparently deserved it's own thread
2 - the naming convention of said thread is atrocious
3 - that you're going to be in market for another putter next week
How dare you.

Make sure that shaft is below the elbow! better check yourself! Enjoy the new putter.
It fits nicely in my armpit. Might need a haircut to use it, though.

Last edited:
Yikes.

Just to make sure I am clear. Using current equipment to your benefit to make the game easier is ok as long as it does not make the ball fly further... right?

I'm just wondering how you went from hating the WristLock grip to making the full fledged jump to this. When IIRC you didn't like the wristlock because you couldn't go left hand low.

I dig the double wide head - can't say the same about the wristlock. Good luck!

Why not go full out DeChambeau?!
EADADDB7-E1CB-4EE7-B016-864DF4A4C56C.png

I'm just wondering how you went from hating the WristLock grip to making the full fledged jump to this. When IIRC you didn't like the wristlock because you couldn't go left hand low.
This is true. Since that time, I've completely lost my ability to putt. An intervention was required.

This is true. Since that time, I've completely lost my ability to putt. An intervention was required.

we've all been there. Hell I once jammed an extra iron shaft i had laying around in the putter shaft on my PING Craz_E so that I could use it as a belly putter.

I seem to remember seeing someone putting left hand low with a wrist lock type of putter when they actually grasped their arm with their right hand. It might have been one of the putting styles Bernard Langer went through.

I seem to remember seeing someone putting left hand low with a wrist lock type of putter when they actually grasped their arm with their right hand. It might have been one of the putting styles Bernard Langer went through.

I didn't have an issue with it during review, but Adam was pretty vocal about not being able to, which is why I wanted to ask him that question.

Back