WITB - amarkabove

amarkabove

2024 Titleist Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Shoes
Wanted to start this thread to document changes to the bag. This is how it’s been most of this year, my return to golf season. The driver changed after a few rounds when the Edge Driver broke, and after a few rounds shooting them out against each other, the 60° MG3 Tour Grind won out over the 58° Hi-Toe. But this is the bag that led me to Break 90 for the first few times and collect my first birdies.

IMG_9122.jpegIMG_9123.jpeg

There are a couple more changes coming to the bag this month but this is how it stands right now.

3 Iron is out and a Stealth 2 Plus 2 3wood is in. Also have swapped the regular flex Edge 5h for a Cobra King Tec 5h with a stiff MMT shaft.

Waiting on a Paradym 4h I ordered to replace the X2 Hot 4h (damn you 2x trade promo) in the next week or so.

And trying out the Jailbird 380.

Paradym 4h has arrived and is now in the bag, but the most important change has happened to my bag with a birthday gift. A dachshund driver cover (that is like 3 times bigger than my actual dachshund)

1695410950903.jpeg

Good lookin bag

Paradym 4h has arrived and is now in the bag, but the most important change has happened to my bag with a birthday gift. A dachshund driver cover (that is like 3 times bigger than my actual dachshund)

View attachment 9206651
My wife would love this. Our dachshund passed away a year ago at 13 years old. I should order one for her.

Picked these up on The Marketplace this past week. Excited to try them out and see if they will satisfy my need for new irons. I was fit into T200s a couple weeks ago but the ZX5 was a close second, so I’m hopeful these slightly older Z585s with a better shaft for me will help out. I do think a grip change is in order but will give them a few goes before making that decision for real. Now just need to find the best way to use them as the outdoor season comes to an abrupt end. IMG_0386.jpegIMG_0443.jpeg
Also, really enjoy the way these look at address compared to my existing clubs. Will also be figuring out what the bag makeup ends up at as I now have up to a 4i, whereas the old set ended at 6i. IMG_0388.jpeg

Back