WITB - baylrballa

Good looking stuff!

How are you liking the OL's compared to the VL's? Oh and your zipcore has rust all over it. Should probably get a new one.:ROFLMAO:

That tour rack looks great

How are you liking the OL's compared to the VL's? Oh and your zipcore has rust all over it. Should probably get a new one.:ROFLMAO:
The transition was easy and the consistency with my irons has gone up remarkably. I was able to focus on one swing and ball position which let me figure out my chronic pull/fade issue.
I've still got my VL set, planning to transition back at some point to see if what I've dialed in in the OL swing can translate back to VL.

as tends to happen around here, there have been some changes.

The speedzone 4h and 3w have maintained their spot.
The X forged UT and 60* PM grind have returned.

Joined the OL revolution switching from VL KFTs to OL KFTs. also first foray into graphite iron shafts with the Recoil 110 F5s.
Radspeed OL 5i on top.

ST-X has been a pleasant surprise.

Zipcore has quickly won a spot back as all around green club.

And the Cobra Vintage Sport 45 will be the putter of choice for the time being.

I can't wait to try out the Recoil 110s. Probably the thing I am most excited about in December!

Did you quit golf? :ROFLMAO:

Just waiting for it to be filled up with shiny new toys?

Did you quit golf? :ROFLMAO:

Just waiting for it to be filled up with shiny new toys?

I think you’re on to something. I think that lonely bag is looking for some company.

Older Ogio, with the Woode top. I'd have to look and see if the model is on there somewhere.
thanks, i used to really like that woode top. I havent seen any of the new models but have heard they are making them again

thanks, i used to really like that woode top. I havent seen any of the new models but have heard they are making them again

they are....kinda.

woode-8-hyrbd-stnd-blue-clubs.jpg

Ogio Ozone

Actual bag change.

20220107_181213.jpg

New short stick in there today too.

20211129_210448.jpg

20220107_181000.jpg

All Hogan stuff out?

The GS53+ driver has remained, it's awesome.
VkTR+ could stay but will need to figure out gapping with others.
Edge 4i and SZ 4i will also have a "driving iron" showdown soon.
BHB01 Putter is in rotation.
Shafts in the ptxpros just don't work for me despite trying. Would like to swap them out for something else but need to find some time.

Reactions: JB
Back