BriMac

Team Vosh 2024 Victory Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fluctuates
As of April 2020 - - figured I would show pics rather than write it out.

Favorite club? I love 'em all (at the moment).
woods.jpgspeeder.jpgg15 hybrid.jpg900 forged.jpgcbx 50.jpghi toe 54 custom.jpgBig foot hi toe 60.jpgspider top.jpgspider behind.jpg

Looks great! I love seeing other THPer setups. Those woods are rockets launchers!

Looks great! I love seeing other THPer setups. Those woods are rockets launchers!
Thanks - the driver has been great, and the 7 wood has been the most consistent club in the bag. On a tight/short par4, I have been using that 7 wood off the tee with great success.

Good looking bag, I think it’s about time to post one myself. I still love my MySpider putter and glad to see it’s still in your bag

I like the BC Eagle engraving! Did you go there?

I like the BC Eagle engraving! Did you go there?
Yes sir - class of ‘93 so it’s been a bit. My father and brother also went, and my niece will be a freshman next year. Go Eagles! Did you go?

Nice. I did not, but have always been a fan as a couple guys from the area went there to play football. I noticed the "looper" under your name, are you caddying?

Nice. I did not, but have always been a fan as a couple guys from the area went there to play football. I noticed the "looper" under your name, are you caddying?
Only for myself these days. I was a caddie during my youth - from 8th grade through college. That’s where I picked up the love for this game.

Back