DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Long time, first time here.

My current bag has a little bit of everything. It has forgiveness in places, vanity in places, some THP, some trip memories, some eBay specials, and some cool headcovers. I just got a new pushcart today to replace one I broke 2 years ago. I put my clubs back in my old Ping Traverse cart bag.

This is right after a round of 9 this afternoon.

20201229_161652.jpg

Note my Seamus headcovers I think they are swell. The red one is the closest I could find to my Tatum family tartan. The green is a clergy tartan for my part time pastor role. The blue is a clerics tartan which I think closely resembles a data person in this day and age. So these are special to me. My goal is to have them till I die.

The driver is a THP tester a Big Bertha B21 that is awesome. The fairways are TaylorMade SIM Max 14.5* and 18*. They are fantastic if you have not hit them. The hybrids are Titleist 818 H2 19* and 21*. Both a really nice shape that suits my eye. I play a THP test Titleist T300 6 iron as a utility. My vanity clubs are the Titleist 718 CB's in 6-PW. They look and feel great and I love hitting them so shove it forgiveness. My wedges are a 54*14 F grind Vokey I bought on my golf trip with money I won on the poker table at night. The 60.14 K grind I just bought today at a local shop. I wanted the 58* version, but they didn't have it. This was a barely used standard demo they had for $99 so whatever.

I had to post the pictures seperate due to data limit.

20201229_161718.jpg

@DataDude love the TItleist love! Those irons are beautiful!

Those CBs are stunning! If I were to venture outside the Chevron, these would get a real good look!

Nice set up!

Great bag! Like the brand variety and the vanity/forgiveness setup :cool:

Nice WITB! I really like your head covers!

I picked up a few metres of my family tartan and have been meaning to make some fairway covers with it... good reminder for inspiration! Thanks!

This will be changing soon ;)

Cant wait to see all he Crown C's, RAD clubs, and other Cobra goodness make it's way here!

I see that you are hitting the B21. I will be interested to see if during your fitting / selection you try the Radspeed XD Driver. It's the model with the draw bias.

I see that you are hitting the B21. I will be interested to see if during your fitting / selection you try the Radspeed XD Driver. It's the model with the draw bias.
I thought exactly the same. Were it not for the MC, I'm pretty sure I'd have been in the B21 this year!

How much draw bias would you say it has as compared to the b-21 if you know or have heard? I’m considering changing my epic flash for the B-21 but would also love to go cobra for my next driver with the quality product they put out.

How much draw bias would you say it has as compared to the b-21 if you know or have heard? I’m considering changing my epic flash for the B-21 but would also love to go cobra for my next driver with the quality product they put out.

No first hand experience to draw on.

I'm hoping to find out about the XD. So far, for the XD, I only know from what I've read in Canadan's review. And I'm certain that he and Master Yagley specifically talked about the different Radspeed models in a podcast.

I currently have the Speedzone Xtreme in my bag. I'm in winter hiatus but sometime before the season starts I am going to hit the B21 and the Radspeed XD

I thought exactly the same. Were it not for the MC, I'm pretty sure I'd have been in the B21 this year!

I'll be interested in seeing where you end up in the Radspeed. Since hearing Dan and Yag's talk about the Radspeed Drivers, I've been intrigued by the XD (although I don't think that this model comes in the Peacoat :(). I can use the draw bias.

Back