DudeMott

Reaction score
Handicap
Last year I started with a bag of Top Flight clubs, top to bottom. This year I decided to upgrade to “real” clubs and am part way though that process.

Driver - dented Callaway XR (cracked my Top Flight driver and this is what I got on short notice)
3W - Taylormade RBZ
4hy - Sub70 939x
5i-AW - Sub70 699 Pro
Wedges - Top Flight 56* & 60*
Putter - Odyssey Triple Track Ten
CCF0A584-781C-46D6-A45F-BE88A60749E0.jpeg129DEF31-9B87-4023-98E0-C43C2A8D8664.jpeg

Great looking irons, how do you like them? I am possibly eyeing up a set in the spring.

Great looking irons, how do you like them? I am possibly eyeing up a set in the spring.
Just got them a couple weeks ago but so far they are great. Getting something fitted to me (+1/2”, 2* upright) instead of changing my swing to fit standard clubs has been good. And when I do strike them right they feel awesome.

Last year I started with a bag of Top Flight clubs, top to bottom. This year I decided to upgrade to “real” clubs and am part way though that process.

Driver - dented Callaway XR (cracked my Top Flight driver and this is what I got on short notice)
3W - Taylormade RBZ
4hy - Sub70 939x
5i-AW - Sub70 699 Pro
Wedges - Top Flight 56* & 60*
Putter - Odyssey Triple Track Ten
View attachment 8984215View attachment 8984216
Nice bag man. Great upgrade from tour old stuff, and cant wait to see how it evolves!

Nice looking bag!

Nice setup! 👍

Nice bag man. Great upgrade from tour old stuff, and cant wait to see how it evolves!
Thanks. Next on the list will be Zipcore wedges. I’m hoping all the Christmas money will be enough to pull the trigger.

Thanks. Next on the list will be Zipcore wedges. I’m hoping all the Christmas money will be enough to pull the trigger.
They are great, versatile wedges. I have a 58* ZipCore, but dont look past the CBX2 in the lower lofts, like 50* or 54*, for great performance plus added forgiveness. Have fun!!

Great setup dude. XR is a good replacement (even dented).

They are great, versatile wedges. I have a 58* ZipCore, but dont look past the CBX2 in the lower lofts, like 50* or 54*, for great performance plus added forgiveness. Have fun!!
I’ve thought about the CBX2 but the sole is so thick I don’t know if it would allow me to open the face which I do often.

And me 50* is the set AW with Sub70. That’s more a full swing club hence why I did the set wedge.

nice bag! Love the putter!

Great bag! That 3 wood is one club I regret selling.

@DudeMott - how do you like the TT 10 putter. That’s something I am looking at.

Back