WITB For A While?

Putter

Two years? Probably all of them. A PM Grind might replace my 58S, but even that is just a ponder at this point.

Just my putter.

I have now had everything (except wedges) in my bag for over 2 years, and I am itching to fill it out with some other stuff.

It would be a stretch but most all of it. Narrowing it down to one, would be the Toulon Chicago putter.

Irons most likely-- OL will be in the bag for a very long time.

Cobra F9 3 wood for sure unless something comes and completely surprises me. But my confidence with that thing is higher than I've ever had with a 3w so I doubt it :)

My Big Bertha 3H and 4H arent going anywhere. They are magical.

Does the same version of a new club count? Meaning, it wore out. It you replaced it with the exact same thing?
If not, I don’t think much has a chance.

I could see my wedges being in my bag in 2 years considering I just got them. The rest will be swapped out with out question

Out of your current WITB, which club could you see still being there 2 years from now?

For me I think my 2 hybrids could definitely be in the bag for a long time. I really like the gapping between them and I hit both of them really well. The 19* particularly gets me out of a lot of trouble and helps me move the ball down the fairway on longer holes. I have a lot of confidence swinging either of them so the thought of considering something new hasn't entered my mind. I also feel like the hybrid spot is a spot where technology isn't adding a ton of performance year over year so finding one you like makes you want to stay with it.
My Apex irons, Apex hybrids and Toulon Memphis aren’t going anywhere.

I basically have redone my bag since I started back last summer other than my irons. I know I will replace my irons at the end of the season.

Other than that I don’t think I’ll be replacing much. Love my wedges. Love my hybrids. Liking my driver and 3w. Hybrids almost certainly will last the longest because they are great and I can’t justify $100-250 on new ones.

Putter isn’t going anywhere. I have a swag and my Scotty I alternate but I can’t see getting a new one to replace them. Any new putters will strictly because I am addicted to spending money on putters. But I think I’ll be hoarding money for a while to by a really nice Scotty before o replace what I have.

My putter is the most likely. For sure the only club that has a chance at still being there 5-10 years from now.

Probably #1 would be my putter (Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten) followed by my Callaway Apex 19 Pros’s.

while I'm (probably) not making any changes in the near future my putter is probably the safest.

Putter - safe
TEE 220 hybrid - safe
Mizuno MP18sc irons - probably safe but all the talk about the blended set of Hogans has me in ponder mode :unsure:

New Level irons will get a few seasons along Mizuno CLK 2020 2h and Ping G410 LST (If it ever gets here) are new this season. I would like a new putter along the lines of a SeeMore of Bettinardi but I'm pretty much set

My putter, love the scotty and it ain't leaving the bag.

Everyday above ground is a good day.

IN:
Putter will make it for sure. I don't tinker there and was fitted for the Odyssey Red #7s a couple years ago. I'm much improved on the greens since.
I'm so confident with my GAPR MID 3 that it'll almost certainly be around too.
I just upgraded my 3W last month to a MAVRIK SZ 3+. I gamed my previous one almost 4 years so this one should make it at least 2.

MAYBE:
MAVRIK Driver. I usually upgrade every 2 years here so I'd say it's 50/50 to still be around
Epic Flash 5W. Might miss the 14 club cut when I update iron set? 40/60?

GONERS:
Cobra King F6 iron set. I'm on season #5 with them, and they've been close to being chopped several times. They won't make it.
Cleveland CBX GW, SW, LW. Loved them but worn and want upgrade. Would already be gone if covid hadn't messed up mfg/sup.

Back