GolfFest

#THCE18
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Time
I have a number of new clubs this season, and a few that have been here for a while. This should do it for me this year, I can't see any of the clubs changing. I do have another hybrid and a 2 iron that aren't pictured that sometimes make their way in the bag in place of the 4 iron or 3w.

witb616-1.jpg

witb616-2.jpg

witb616-3.jpg

The wedges are new. I have liked my ATVs but haven't really tried much else so I thought I'd give something else a shot to see if there is something out there I like better.

witb616-4.jpg

Setup with the pushcart

pushcart.jpg

And then the other stuff that is in the bag
witb815-2.jpg

Great setup. I love everything about that bag.

And props for the mad photo skills...I feel like such a 40 HC'er on my pics.

WOW great looking set up, The M2 FW has had my attention for a bit, love the looks of them. And those are some great photos!

Really nice set up. I agree with CAA_Beat, you've got some photo skills. Me, not so much.

Nice set up GolfFest. Love the look of those CB's and those Vokeys!

Nice set of irons. Loving it. I dont see you change clubs any time soon. Nice set up.

Nice looking set up my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like that bag! Those irons look great.

Really nice bag and set of clubs. Thanks for sharing!

Great bag. You don't usually see a bag mixed with Titleist and Taylormade but it works!!!!!

:eek:k:

I suppose it is time to show off an all Callaway bag now

gdwitbtease.png

Love your driver.

Callaway really is serious about this retro stuff huh?

Bahahaha love it

That new driver should turn heads, definitely a retro feel to it.

I have a number of new clubs this season, and a few that have been here for a while. This should do it for me this year, I can't see any of the clubs changing.

Nice set of irons. Loving it. I dont see you change clubs any time soon. Nice set up.

These kinds of posts always make me chuckle.

Yes famous last words on THP "My bag is set". I swear I have a good excuse this time.

THE excuse I think you mean haha.

Sweet freakin bag dude. Callaway really have packed a ton of tech into a classic looking driver head!!! :alien:

Time for an update:

7f4a5652dbad6d34c994fc847b5b6f37.png

c2e28c2989ffb9cae7c6fc833d2cfa4a.png

be5ef096c37374ad52add6a833092dde.png

b92e365de3f1937a7f08805b8007846d.png

Good looking bag. I bet its nice for the Grandaddy guys to be able to finally show off all of the gear.

Nice, bag, I really love the look of the MD Forged wedges.

Yes it is nice to finally show off the full set. I think the MD Forged match really well with the CF16s. I really like the finish on both of them.

Back