WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you'll have to hit the SLDR at the Binghamton area get together then!

I would love too! That's one I haven't gotten around to swinging yet. I love the look.

Honestly the biggest thing for me was I wanted the ACP's for the way they looked. To me they're the best looking iron ever. Plus they are the first clubs I've ever been actually fit for. They're 2* upright and 1/2 inch longer. It makes a world of difference. Before the Altitudes I was playing a Taylormade MC/MB combo set. Looking back I probably should have just had those clubs bent to my specs and saved a lot of money! Lol but as far as why, just being bit for them I guess. I hit the altitudes really well and for the people that say you can't work the ball with them, that's not true. You can absolutely hit some draws and fades with them. They are tough to look at tho lol suppose I just missed the look and sound of an iron.

Six4three5: I totally understand that. At your handicap level, you can probably play just about anything. Why not play what you want to look down at? I agree that those irons are flat out gorgeous.

I agree with you regarding the work-ability of Altitudes. My hacker swing can make them hook. ;)

AMart: I really like that setup. There are lots of clubs in your bag that I personally like. The contrast in look between the Amp Cell Head cover and the Classic fairway is just great.

DaveMate: Welcome to THP. I really like the Baffler T line of hybrids and fairways. Can you tell any difference (performance, sound, feel, etc.) between the T and the H? There's not a ton out there reviewing Baffler hybrids, but most people that have them really love them.

u7umy6at.jpg

My current WITB....likely to change I'm sure!

I've been eyeballing those T-Rail + fairway woods. How do you like it. I've hit one in a sim and it felt great.

Made a couple updates since my last photo. Can't decide between the 910f 4 wood and the X Hot Pro 3 wood so I'm carrying both at the moment. Eventually, I hope to pick one. Also, wedges are new. PW(46) is Tour Chrome, GW(52) is Black Nickel and LW(58) is Oil Can
And added the SeeMore Si5
ate2yqyb.jpg

u2u3y6y3.jpg

5unaje9e.jpg

eqy3e8yv.jpg

I seem to hit the 4 wood consistently between 240-260 (which is what I was looking for) with a nice little draw. The x hot goes straight or little draw 250-270 consistently but I have hit it up to 285 when I really caught it so it's almost a driver replacement. The dilemma is it's really hard to give up that distance even though I get the yardage I was looking for from the 910f!

I hear you! I'm having the same issue, not that much distance though... I have a 910f 15* thats good for about 250 and a 906f2 18* that is my 235-240 club... It's hard to justify carrying both sometimes, so I have been thinking about a 17* 910f to replace them. I rarely hit the 3 wood from the deck cause the 5 wood is just so easy to hit... Thanks for the info!

I've been eyeballing those T-Rail + fairway woods. How do you like it. I've hit one in a sim and it felt great.

I struggle to get FW in the air, but found the t-rail+ the be the exception to my rule. I was playing a 910f previously and even teed up didn't get a lot of height. I'm still working on consistency but that isn't a new issue. So far (1 week) with the t-rail and I'm liking what I see. Also, it was "used" (slight shop wear maybe) and only $49. As a bonus it's a grey and red color scheme which just happens to rep my buckeyes!

I hear you! I'm having the same issue, not that much distance though... I have a 910f 15* thats good for about 250 and a 906f2 18* that is my 235-240 club... It's hard to justify carrying both sometimes, so I have been thinking about a 17* 910f to replace them. I rarely hit the 3 wood from the deck cause the 5 wood is just so easy to hit... Thanks for the info!

Glad to help. The swing happens to be working at the moment, hence the distance. That can go away just as quickly as it arrived for sure!

The 17 is the same length as the 18 I believe. I would assume you may get a few more yards with the 17 from roll but you never know. I had a 906f 18 that I took the Proto by You shaft out of and put in the 910f. I love that shaft! They are all solid feeling woods.

Six4three5: I totally understand that. At your handicap level, you can probably play just about anything. Why not play what you want to look down at? I agree that those irons are flat out gorgeous.

I agree with you regarding the work-ability of Altitudes. My hacker swing can make them hook. ;)

AMart: I really like that setup. There are lots of clubs in your bag that I personally like. The contrast in look between the Amp Cell Head cover and the Classic fairway is just great.

DaveMate: Welcome to THP. I really like the Baffler T line of hybrids and fairways. Can you tell any difference (performance, sound, feel, etc.) between the T and the H? There's not a ton out there reviewing Baffler hybrids, but most people that have them really love them.

Thanks rye, I'm looking into getting some of the tartan headcovers reviewed a few months ago because I like the old school look of the classic headcover a lot.

Sold off some Cally stuff and am happy with this setup now.

Very nice setup there!

I struggle to get FW in the air, but found the t-rail+ the be the exception to my rule. I was playing a 910f previously and even teed up didn't get a lot of height. I'm still working on consistency but that isn't a new issue. So far (1 week) with the t-rail and I'm liking what I see. Also, it was "used" (slight shop wear maybe) and only $49. As a bonus it's a grey and red color scheme which just happens to rep my buckeyes!

That's good to hear.

If you are in Cincy, I'm a bit closer to Columbus than you, but root for both the Bearcats & Buckeyes. :clapp:

Here are a couple of pictures of what's in my bag..

qu6y3y6u.jpg

u5e4ysev.jpg

Nice setup!

a6u3ava9.jpg

My sticks for the time being.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

a6u3ava9.jpg

My sticks for the time being.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Haha I didn't see who posted this. But I looked at the club set up and was like man that's a lot like Jordan's bag lol

Haha I didn't see who posted this. But I looked at the club set up and was like man that's a lot like Jordan's bag lol

Haha, I figured I'd better post it while I have a picture of my bag. I'm sure there will be some changes before long.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back