WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that and the clubs that you cant buy yet lol.

thought i would share some pics although there nothing spectacular
vo4i0i.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

9-Iron we have teh same coloured bags!
Must be an Alberta thing hah

JB, your bag is so bad ass it's not even funny.

[edit] insomniacs can't spell

I know Spanks has the same one and I believe Hawk does too. Same colors. Great minds think alike! Besides, it was the best color!!

Good stuff Boss, I don't see a thing wrong in your bag except the ball retriever, lol. That's just plain bad luck! The burners are great clubs.

More great pics from everyone!

I know Spanks has the same one and I believe Hawk does too. Same colors. Great minds think alike! Besides, it was the best color!!

Your bag is larger than mine I'm afraid... i only have the carry/stand bag.

Your bag is larger than mine I'm afraid... i only have the carry/stand bag.

Oh, cool. I didn't know they had they color for any stand bags. I wish they had it more across their line. It's a sweet pattern. For 2011 they went with a lot of blacks and waffle type patterns. I real step back if you ask me.

lads im new i thought all newbies needed a retriever lol

No prob, just gives us something to tease you about. My 80 yo mother carries one, lol. Truth be known, I need to be carrying one, haha

No prob, just gives us something to tease you about. My 80 yo mother carries one, lol. Truth be known, I need to be carrying one, haha

Retrievers are such wonderful tools!
Just refer to the book "How to really stink at golf"!
I don't have one yet, but that's on the list... right after the Mashie which should help me not lose balls... [I keep telling myself that]

thats ok give me a yr and when my handicaps like still 28 ill still have my ball retriever to distract from it lol

Retrievers are such wonderful tools!
Just refer to the book "How to really stink at golf"!
I don't have one yet, but that's on the list... right after the Mashie which should help me not lose balls... [I keep telling myself that]

If I lived in Florida or another place that played a lot of water I would have one for sure. Most of my lost balls end up in the heavy grassbushes.

That's definitely a nice setup, except yeah I'd lose that ball retriever for sure! :laugh:

LOL .. ball retrievers are great. I use the Tilia Golf Ball Snatcher. Fits in the side pocket and still extends to 10'. The best one I have found yet: http://amzn.to/4wOlBQ Gotten many a ball back with this (and many more :)

I was walking my golf course the other day and in the middle of the frozen pond were some golf balls...and a ball retriever broken in half.

No pics, didn't happen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back