I've never posted in this thread for some reason so heres the bag:

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

Forgot this one
IMG_3878.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bag Tyler, those two Nike clubs look a little scared being surround by all the TM.

Nice bags fellas. Cool, our bags look similar......lol

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Those are some great setups CB and Tyler!

Tyler, I see you went with a different headcover for your SuperFast 5 wood. I did the exact same thing with my SuperFast driver. The stock headcovers are just too tight on those clubs!

Dang Tyler, those things are shiny. Get out there and use them, lol.

Lol Its way too cold up here to get out with them yet, I just picked them up in October and played 2rounds with them, I am a little OCD when it comes to keeping clubc clean lol. As for the lone Nike's the 3 wood is a beast, I could hit it blind-folded and still get it to go where its suppose too, the 60 is a great feeling club as well. The superfast i got on a Demo sale at golftown for $100, but it did not come with a headcover. Il probably post new pictures soon, got my new Black Widow grips put on, and they are sweet!

Thats where I bought my FT Tour today.
Lol Its way too cold up here to get out with them yet, I just picked them up in October and played 2rounds with them, I am a little OCD when it comes to keeping clubc clean lol. As for the lone Nike's the 3 wood is a beast, I could hit it blind-folded and still get it to go where its suppose too, the 60 is a great feeling club as well. The superfast i got on a Demo sale at golftown for $100, but it did not come with a headcover. Il probably post new pictures soon, got my new Black Widow grips put on, and they are sweet!

and an R9 4 wood TP as well

Nice toys coolbreeze and Tyler!

Try this on for size....

photo-3.jpg

Muahahahahah!

Guess we should take you out of the ball testing then huh? Hard to test a golf ball with no clubs right?

Wow jman, you putt, chip, driver, and hit approach shots with a 4 wood? Way to go bubba. ;D

Guess we should take you out of the ball testing then huh? Hard to test a golf ball with no clubs right?

No sir. I have PLENTY of clubs...just not in the bag.....muahahahaha!

Wow jman, you putt, chip, driver, and hit approach shots with a 4 wood? Way to go bubba. ;D

Ag you should see the flopodopolus with the ole 4-wood. If Dirt_Guy would have known about the splendor of that shot he'sd have never sold it to me. lol

Ag you should see the flopodopolus with the ole 4-wood. If Dirt_Guy would have known about the splendor of that shot he'sd have never sold it to me. lol

I've never been know for my finesse, I'm the brute strength and ignorance kinda guy.

I've never been know for my finesse, I'm the brute strength and ignorance kinda guy.

The power of the 4-wood flopodopolus befuddles many my friend.

The anticipation is killing me!

Boy do I know that feeling....

My office:

doghouse400.jpg

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Dressed:

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

NAKED!!!!!

DSC_0142-1.jpg

DSC_0143-1.jpg

DSC_0144-1.jpg

This took for-ev-er to pull off, but its finally together! Still have room for one more club somewhere but I really don't know if I'll fill it. I apologize for the dirt, I was too excited to take pics to clean em all up lol.

Great looking set up there!!!

Great looking bag Jman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back