WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that Cally X-Hot, got the 9.5 and hits like a dream.

Nice set of Cally's. I had to double check to see if you were sponsored. Great bag.

muxb.jpg

Cleveland Launcher Comp 9.5*
Callaway GBB II woods, 15*, 17*, 19* (I hit the 7 wood better than any 3 hybrid I've ever tried).
Brand new TaylorMade Burner 2.0 (I'm a club short while I wait on a gap wedge) 4-PW
Eventually either a Burner gap wedge of a Cleveland Mashie gap wedge. They're going to have a playoff.
Vokey SM4 56* wedge, 14* bounce.
Orlimar 2-ball putter. I tried a bunch of putters, and couldn't find $100 worth of difference between it and an Odyssey of a similar shape. Will probably change my mind eventually.

Very nice Paladin! Love the Big Bertha woods!

Very nice Paladin! Love the Big Bertha woods!

Thanks. Those are the first upgrade I ever bought (found all three for I think $75 on ebay in 2008, IIRC) and I don't think I'll ever get rid of them. A friend offered me $100 for the 3 wood and I said no way. I don't think I'll ever get a steal like that again.

When I entered 2013, I knew I liked the direction I was hearing and seeing from Callaway Golf, but I didn't set out to become a brand homer. Well, as I tried different clubs, I kept finding that the Callaway sticks worked well for me, and yada, yada, yada, suddenly I have a stand bag that looks like it is out of a Morgan Cup staffer's garage.

IMG_0366_zpsd2cdea10.jpg

IMG_0368_zpsb01859a1.jpg

IMG_0367_zpsdce47c45.jpg

IMG_0369_zps8651187b.jpg

Look at Donne going all full Callaway on us!!! Nice setup dude!

Yes! Loving the Launcher Comp in there. That is the driver that made me fall in love with golf. I still have 2 of those heads laying around and am building a driver for my wife with that head. Makes me smile to see someone rocking it!
muxb.jpg

Cleveland Launcher Comp 9.5*
Callaway GBB II woods, 15*, 17*, 19* (I hit the 7 wood better than any 3 hybrid I've ever tried).
Brand new TaylorMade Burner 2.0 (I'm a club short while I wait on a gap wedge) 4-PW
Eventually either a Burner gap wedge of a Cleveland Mashie gap wedge. They're going to have a playoff.
Vokey SM4 56* wedge, 14* bounce.
Orlimar 2-ball putter. I tried a bunch of putters, and couldn't find $100 worth of difference between it and an Odyssey of a similar shape. Will probably change my mind eventually.

Yes! Loving the Launcher Comp in there. That is the driver that made me fall in love with golf. I still have 2 of those heads laying around and am building a driver for my wife with that head. Makes me smile to see someone rocking it!

Best steal ever. Paid $40 to a guy who was upgrading. Has a stiff-flex shaft, so I fade it a little, but that guy was ahead of its time. Looking to upgrade in the next couple of years, though. Maybe I cut you a deal if you're looking for another one.

2013.jpg

my 2013 set

Some great bags out there. Here is mine all recently upgraded with the exceptions of the Scotty and wedges.
913 d3 9.5 ilima stiff
913f 15* blue board stiff
XHPs 3-PW
vokey oil can 52 & 56
hogan 60
scotty pro platinum Newport 2
image-15.jpg

null_zps97e49545.jpg
null_zpsd910e67b.jpg

Great set.

Not sure if enough Taylormade, though.

what can i have been using the brand for 10 years now and have no complaints, why change what isn't broke

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372900118.885525.jpg

Here it is... I may not be done for 2013. Mack Daddy 2s have me in full ponder mode. I may move that 913 hybrid too.

taylormadewitbirons_zps547ad8bf.jpg

Been tinkering and trying things recently and now settled on the clubs that suit me and the courses i play ...
Irons ..
Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour 5,6 and 7
Taylormade Tour preferred MB 8,9 and Pitching wedge
Taylormade ATV 52 and 56 wedges

Driver..
Titleist 910 D2 with Aldila RIP

3 Wood ..
Mizuno jpx800

3 Hybrid ..
Adams V3 19 degree

Putter ...
Old LA Jolla semi mallet

Adidas Stand bag.

taylormadewitb_zps6e1c190d.jpg

My clubs may be dirt cheap, but I'm really happy with them.

This is how I normally play them as I can't hit the longer clubs:

My WITB after my round yesterday. Finally got my shafts and grips installed in my irons. Let me know what you guys think!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just for laughs this is what's in my bag...minus the bag-__-

bymegyju.jpg

Just for laughs this is what's in my bag...minus the bag-__-

bymegyju.jpg

Right to left:
Cleveland Classic 310
Cleveland Mashie
Callaway XHot 19* hybrid
Wilson Staff 4-PW
SCOR 50*
Cleveland CG16 56* & 588 60*
Odyssey White Hot 2Ball

My WITB after my round yesterday. Finally got my shafts and grips installed in my irons. Let me know what you guys think!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is about as nice of a bag that you could ask for. Love it.

Nicebag 1quik70. Sweet Hearst as well.

Sorry about the quality but figured I'd contribute.

IMG_20130706_184749_336.jpg

IMG_20130706_184630_031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back