WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a killer bag dude! How's that backyard green treating you?

Hasn't gotten much use yet. Been out of town a few times, been raining here almost everyday for the last 2 weeks, just never ending. I had them come back out a couple weeks ago and speed it up, rolling about 10-11 now so I will probably start using it in a couple weeks. I didn't want to putt on it then go to the course and the speeds be different and screw me up. Right now it seems all the courses in town are slow preparing for aerating or just completing it. Played Coyote Springs and Badlands the last 2 days and both courses were ridiculously slow! Very shocked about Coyote as the greens are always fast there, they couldn't have been rolling more then 8 yesterday.

004_zps43857f6c.jpg

Man, the more I see the Amp Cells, the more I like them. Nice bag, StraightForward!

Hadn't swung a club in over 2 months due to a kneck/nerve issue with my c6 & c7. Went out to a course in the neighborhood, took the 7i and dropped 4 balls @ 160yd par 3. Caught all 4 on the toe and knocked them all inside 20 ft. I know that's not saying much, but I literally hadn't even so much as swung a club. I played to a 14.2 last year (every shot counted) and ball striking isn't my best feature. Nice solid feel even though struck on the toe. Just enough feedback to know where it was struck, but enough forgiveness to hold distance and line with no bone jarring affects from the mishit. I'll get them out for a round tomorrow.

For some reason my photos didn't load so here you go!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378749386991.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378749386991.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378749406499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378749406499.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378749438883.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378749438883.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378749474864.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378749474864.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378749487881.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378749487881.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
Damn, super sharp bag right there!

I want that X-hot staff bag, might have to get one.

Ok, that's easily the most intimidating bag I've seen yet! Those Cleveland irons = baller.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! Have to say they are easily the best iron I have hit, I am completely in love with them! So much so I just treated them all to a lovely Iomic grip upgrade :)

That is way cool!

Thanks man! If I am ever over in the states then all you lefties in the US or Canada will be contacted don't you worry!

Here is my new Ogio bag that I just got today, with my brand new Cobra Amp Cell Driver, Callaway X-hot 4 wood, Nike SQ Dymo 3 wood, Pinemeadow 3 hybrid, Cobra Amp Irons, and my Nike OZ 6.

Updating since I've changed my irons. Still waiting on my 54* wedge I custom ordered from Cleveland to arrive and I've got one open spot that I think I will fill with an Amp Cell 4 Wood.
ta2uzara.jpg

About time I contribute to this thread.
y9unuva5.jpg
uny2yveq.jpg
e3ujesyz.jpg

Updating since I've changed my irons. Still waiting on my 54* wedge I custom ordered from Cleveland to arrive and I've got one open spot that I think I will fill with an Amp Cell 4 Wood.
ta2uzara.jpg

Looks good my fellow Amper lol. You see my new irons, driver and bag.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Heres my current bag setup:

asa8ymu3.jpg
7ujyrysu.jpg
gy8a8yre.jpg
yzu2abu7.jpg
uzedybuj.jpg
qemajy8u.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Nice looking bag kc

I love seeing that method 005 in the bag kc. Such a quality putter.

Its really the only putter I been comfortable with so far. Granted I havent rolled any seemores or scotty's...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

ta2uzara.jpg

Do it! I have the 4 Wood and it is incredible. So easy to hit

Do it! I have the 4 Wood and it is incredible. So easy to hit

It would be really similar to my 5 wood, which I already crush, but it would allow me to increase the loft on the 5 to a 7 wood, which would fill the gap I have now from the 5 wood that I hit 230 yards, and my 4 iron which is 200 yards.

It would be really similar to my 5 wood, which I already crush, but it would allow me to increase the loft on the 5 to a 7 wood, which would fill the gap I have now from the 5 wood that I hit 230 yards, and my 4 iron which is 200 yards.

Looks like a perfect fit to me

Here's my bag... Newest addition is the g20 4 wood.
3ezu6ere.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back