WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Now if I could only break into the 80's I'd be a happy camper lol!

Nice bag Money

Just caught up the last 10 pages or so.....I need to update soon!

Nice set up with all the W/S in the bag.

Haven't shown mine in a while, the scotty is back in, I'm hitting altitudes now (soooooo easy) and the new driver shaft and 4w are working well.

I've got such a mixed bag lol.

0053327E-E403-4308-A31C-1A7BC6C9B533-1438-000000A6C47B8348_zps12f74595.jpg

These are in the bag today. Played with a guy a few years ago who gamed these and i thought they were best looking irons i had seen. found a set for a steal and couldnt say no. I dont even care if i can i can hit them. One of those I just gotta haves.
a8yre8yj.jpg

TapAhoy!

These are in the bag today. Played with a guy a few years ago who gamed these and i thought they were best looking irons i had seen. found a set for a steal and couldnt say no. I dont even care if i can i can hit them. One of those I just gotta haves.
a8yre8yj.jpg

TapAhoy!

Those are beautiful. They make my hands hurt but the look amazing.
Congrats.

Figured today would be a good day now that my SeeMore finally arrived to do this.

ry4une3y.jpg

Nike bag is awesome

Figured today would be a good day now that my SeeMore finally arrived to do this.

ry4une3y.jpg

Glad you got the putter. You'll have to update this pic once your new driver gets here

Great looking set up there Ty! Love the Nike bag

a8yre8yj.jpg

TapAhoy!
So absolutely beautiful. Stick with them, you will be rewarded, even if you go back to the Pings. That's class right there.

JM

Nice bags, guys. I really need to get a witb done.

Thought I would update my WITB post after winning the driver today...loving the black/white theme I got going on. I think ill be rocking these for a while, even though I say that every time along with everyone else that post these picture....lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Glad you got the putter. You'll have to update this pic once your new driver gets here

Haha I'll just put all my drivers in my bag and look like MD!!

#driversfordayyyys

Thought I would update my WITB post after winning the driver today...loving the black/white theme I got going on. I think ill be rocking these for a while, even though I say that every time along with everyone else that post these picture....lol

So sexy, I want that thing!

The bag....uploadfromtaptalk1380493142160.jpg

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

o82yHlc.jpg

I just started playing seriously this year. I'm pretty happy with my bag as is but definitely would like to improve and expand my wedge selection. Di11 lofts are fairly steep.

Current setup. I'm loving the Razr Fit Xtreme fairway woods. Still up in the air with the Pro Gold hybrid though.

qazava6y.jpg

My current set up:
913 d3 driver 10.5 diamana s+ stiff
Mizuno mp h4 2i and 3i
Mizuno mp54 4i 5i 6i
Mizuno mp4 7-pw
Hopkins 50, 54 bent to 55, 60
Nike mc5i putter
mu2yjuba.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1380559603549.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2