Mizuno mp4 7-pw
Hopkins 50, 54 bent to 55, 60
Nike mc5i putter
mu2yjuba.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

That's an awesome set of clubs bud !

IMG_20130927_183029_884_zps9a8bd2cc.jpg

Looking good....especially the new bag

Nice set ups gents. Im drooling over those MP sticks.

TapAhoy!

I love it Mr Hat.

Staff bag are awesome

Love the new bag Sharky! Looks great!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Damn some nice set up's on this page.

These are in the bag today. Played with a guy a few years ago who gamed these and i thought they were best looking irons i had seen. found a set for a steal and couldnt say no. I dont even care if i can i can hit them. One of those I just gotta haves.
a8yre8yj.jpg

TapAhoy!

had a set of these. Very very nice forging.

Sharkhat: This is a very forgiving, underrated and solid setup. I see players from beginners down to shooting in the high 70s with the Diablo line. Good stuff.

Updated WITB.
adu3azuh.jpg
mavuryba.jpg

Retire the altitudes? Those are some great looking irons.

I did. Mark at Plum Creek fitted me to these and they are amazing. I love them. So far I've had 3 really really good range sessions and shot 2 over on the front of LeRoy while purposely laying up and creating certain distances to use the irons.

I did. Mark at Plum Creek fitted me to these and they are amazing. I love them. So far I've had 3 really really good range sessions and shot 2 over on the front of LeRoy while purposely laying up and creating certain distances to use the irons.

OK, now we gotta get out again. Wanna see these in action.

Dumb question, but I'd really be curious to hear your opinions about going from Altitudes (which IMHO are about as SGI as you can get) to what appears to be Amp Cell Pro/MBs. That's pretty much on the opposite end of the scale.

Granted you're playing off of a < 7 handicap, so it may not even matter. You probably could hit a brick on the end of a stick.

Was there anything specifically out of the Altitudes that you weren't getting? Were there specific goals for this move?

u7umy6at.jpg

My current WITB....likely to change I'm sure!

Okay so, pretty new into the game. Usually play to around a 25 handicap.
Started with a cheap set of Tommy Armour clubs and still use the irons.

The Pitching wedge in this set is 44 degrees hence with the 48 degree gap wedge.
1.JPG

Driver: Cobra S2 10.5*
3 Wood: Cobra T-Rail 16*
3 hybrid: Cobra T-Rail 19*
4 hybrid: Cobra T-Rail 22*
5 hybrid: Cobra Rail-H 25*
Irons: Tommy Armour 6-Pw
Wedges: Cleveland CG16: 48*
Wedges: Cleveland 588: 54* 60*
Putter: Cleveland Classic HB Putter #1

Last edited:
Hey everyone! New here, just a quick contribution of what currently resides in my bag...

Been gaming a set of 695 mb for a while as I have been re-shafting/gripping the J40s. Pulled the PX 6.0 out for a spare set of S300 I had laying around. Picked the J40s up on CL for $200. Pretty psyched about that. Enjoy!

There is some seriously awesome looking bags popping up on here now.

Some more detailed pictures of my bag. Still cannot find a driver to take the RBZ Tour out of the bag.
da3a7u6a.jpg
jypavynu.jpg
y5aqenan.jpg
ege7abyg.jpg
y2ude4yg.jpg
2e7ahenu.jpg
2ava5ysa.jpg
agere6e3.jpg
mypa9ytu.jpg

Dumb question, but I'd really be curious to hear your opinions about going from Altitudes (which IMHO are about as SGI as you can get) to what appears to be Amp Cell Pro/MBs. That's pretty much on the opposite end of the scale.

Granted you're playing off of a < 7 handicap, so it may not even matter. You probably could hit a brick on the end of a stick.

Was there anything specifically out of the Altitudes that you weren't getting? Were there specific goals for this move?

Honestly the biggest thing for me was I wanted the ACP's for the way they looked. To me they're the best looking iron ever. Plus they are the first clubs I've ever been actually fit for. They're 2* upright and 1/2 inch longer. It makes a world of difference. Before the Altitudes I was playing a Taylormade MC/MB combo set. Looking back I probably should have just had those clubs bent to my specs and saved a lot of money! Lol but as far as why, just being bit for them I guess. I hit the altitudes really well and for the people that say you can't work the ball with them, that's not true. You can absolutely hit some draws and fades with them. They are tough to look at tho lol suppose I just missed the look and sound of an iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back