WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bag Ranger! Thanks for the pic's.

Love the clubs and love the bag, ranger. Good stuff!

Ranger is lucky. Aggro is jealous.

Lol. I had a little moment of silence for that ball when I got home.

you put that to use trying to fish out one of those orange e6's when I played with you in PHX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my new Adidas Approach bag setup today.

2011-01-16_16-17-05_184.jpg

2011-01-16_16-16-57_849.jpg

Nice stuff Ranger, Aggro and Cheffor.

I really like the Cleveland setup. Looks like the only thing missing is a Niblick.

Nice pics!

Nice stuff Ranger, Aggro and Cheffor.

I really like the Cleveland setup. Looks like the only thing missing is a Niblick.

not sure I could use a Niblick? How are they?

This is a fun picture from testing today. Not my actual WITB, but they are clubs and they are in my bag...hehe

ohl6vp.jpg

Course management is going to be a bear with all of those drivers in the bag.

Course management is going to be a bear with all of those drivers in the bag.

It worked out okay today. Check the What did you shoot thread....hehe

If you ever want a non-domestic tester/protegé, I would be more than happy to volunteer myself.

This is a fun picture from testing today. Not my actual WITB, but they are clubs and they are in my bag...hehe

ohl6vp.jpg

ohl6vp.jpg

Which irons are those JB, are they the Williams? Imagine out of all those headcovers I'm checking out the irons? Also nice putter cover BTW.

If you ever want a non-domestic tester/protegé, I would be more than happy to volunteer myself.

You can be one too. All you have to do is come to a THP Outing and test everything under the sun.

Which irons are those JB, are they the Williams? Imagine out of all those headcovers I'm checking out the irons? Also nice putter cover BTW.

Yeah, by mistake. I left my Cleveland irons at the house by accident (along with my regular driver) and played the Williams today.

Crazy JB, just crazy!

You can be one too. All you have to do is come to a THP Outing and test everything under the sun.

As soon as you announce the 2012 outing, my name will by atop that list!

Nice pics guys!

ohl6vp.jpg

How did you keep the front tires on the ground?

great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back